Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
276 Posts
HDCowboy, you stole my thunder. I was about to post the same thing. And I also have a millennial antitheft device on my Challenger.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Wow! Of the top 6, 3 are Dodges! So proud of that! Wait...ok maybe not....I'm surprised the 2016 and newer Camaro's are not on this list...they are such good looking cars! Wait....maybe not....

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mine is a manual - I don't need no stinking anti theft device after that! No punk knows how to drive it!

·
Registered
2010 Challenger 6M- Brilliant Black, 426 stroker, Hellcat rear cradle, ZF 3.90 diff, DSS 1 piece
1,268 Posts
these must be car-jackings, how do they get around the electronics required to start these cars?

·
Registered
15,862 Posts
Tow truck ... very simple with the new style trucks, they grab your wheels and car is gone in seconds.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2010 Challenger 6M- Brilliant Black, 426 stroker, Hellcat rear cradle, ZF 3.90 diff, DSS 1 piece
1,268 Posts
damn, glad I park mine in the garage.

Reactions: Clevetown

·
Registered
15,862 Posts
Please steal mine so I can buy a Scat pack can I give you an address :)
Only kidding..
6 speed not gonna help a tow truck.
6 speed makes no difference. If they can only grab the front they'll drag it against the sliding rear tires until they can get it out far enough to drop it then grab it from the rear and they're gone. If it's in the street they can get it no matter what.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
629 Posts
All this make me wonder if I should start locking the garage door.

Nah, people around here don't lock anything, and I don't want to start a trend. I moved away from worrying about locking things for a reason.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts