Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The 2011 TOC Challenger/Cuda Texas Nationals
March 27 2011 North Shore Bastrop State Park

All information will be updated on out official site: Challenger Life Forum and on Challenger Talk Forum

We still need volunteers for:

Poster Design Volunteer Team - to design poster for the event that can be used to drum up donations from vendors (hard to do without a poster) -needs to be in a format where members can PRINT them on home computer - laminate them (home laminate) and post them around their area. We are the Un-Club - we have NO dues and NO budget for printing.

Goodie Bag Volunteer Team - I am planning goodie bags for first 75 cars - I am donating event pins and TOC decals - Dragon and Samantha are scaring up other items - need more

Kids Activities Volunteer Team - to plan FOUR activities (09:00/10:30/12:00/1:30) for the kids and develop whatever you come with for the day of the event - although this is a car meet - we need to have planned activities so the whole FAMILY has something they en;joy

Official Event Photographer VOLUNTEER - HI HEARTLAND HOW YA DOIN BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!! - NO PRESSURE MAN NO PRESSURE!!!! I was thinking we need to get ahold of the local fire department/utility company and see if they will bring a ladder/bucket to get some panoramic shots

Sponsor Donation Team - to drum up door prizes - I want to mark each windshield with the # of entry - and then have hourly door prizes. Going to contact Heidi at Billet Technology for donated gift certificate. We need someone to contact Dodge etc etc etc. WE NEED THE POSTER TO DO THIS

Event Team Volunteers - to work the gate (handing out goodie bags) - direct parking - I am buying a bullhorn for public announcements -

Ladies Events Team - NOT SAYING THE LADIES DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE CAR EVENT!!! BUT - maybe the ladies who are NOT car fanatics would like to organize some things

Other Volunteer Teams for stuff I haven't thought of YET!!
Contact GHOST by PM

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Heartland- I have a boom lift for aerial photos, just need a way to get it there. Bumper pull, not very heavy at all. I just don't have a way to get it there.

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Heartland- I have a boom lift for aerial photos, just need a way to get it there. Bumper pull, not very heavy at all. I just don't have a way to get it there.
I've got a 4x4 with a hitch just perfect for towing that. Problem is, all I
have to do is convince my wife to follow me out there. Wish me luck! LOL

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
I've got a 4x4 with a hitch just perfect for towing that. Problem is, all I
have to do is convince my wife to follow me out there. Wish me luck! LOL
I'll be pulling my camper and Lori will be driving ZoSo. If I was not camping to save $$ I could pull the lift. Its light and fairly easy to pull, just a bit long. I'll shoot ya a photo on email to be sure you know what I am talking about.

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
I'm a pretty good photographer from way back. I got me a Nikon Digital SLR back last March that I'm finally fairly proficient with. I love to take photos.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts