Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well Atco proved to be a record setting event for the Hemi cars.
We now have 9 cars posted in the 9's before Atco there was 5.
4 of the 9 cars i know Brent has tuned out of DTP in VA Beach, maybe more but i only know the 4 also he has a stock SRT with a Maggie that runs 11.1.
No one else has 4 cars in the 9's and i don't believe theres a maggie going faster anywhere.
So who is this guy and what does he know that nobody else seems to be able to do?
I think we need to get more cars to this guy and get this Hemi market kick started again. It seems like all these new cars being sold are not geting put to use like they did when they first arrived to the market place.
The first thing i did was buy a blower when i got my car sh1t i knew what blower was going on it before it pulled into my driveway.
When i look at my sig 10.3 just looks slow to me now.
I think i'll pay good old Brent a visit over the holidays and see what he says about my slow as$ car, maybe some of you guys want to take a ride with me and maybe he will give us a deal or maybe just a bad as$ tune to kick some as$ with.
My car will go 9's before spring. Any of you guys want to come play.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
I need a car, then I am playing.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Count me in. Of course my car is in 1000 pieces in my garage right now. lol.

5,134 Posts
We're all inching towards a moving target. In today's economy, it's hard to justify spending $10K/year on car mods. Personally I have a young family and I'm making sure I set aside some money for the rainy days before pouring money into mods. Family comes first, and we all know Joe Average doesn't get no bailout.

Personally, my goal for my car is mid-11s. The records race is way too costly and time consuming for me.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here 9 9 9 who wants to go for a ride

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
9 seconds, man that's fast!! The stuff of dreams right there..

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
John
As you know it is a combination of good parts,suspension set up, tires, and then there is the tune to get the max of whats under the hood, not to mention a good driver and track conditions. I don't see any of the people in the 9's lacking any one of these items.
That's why it's important to set goals and buy the right hardware so you don't max out and have to upgrade.
Tout09

·
Registered
82 Posts
Glad to see some of the forum guys go racing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts