Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
2015 RT, Scat Pack.......Shakerrrrrr
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why hasn't it gone the way of my 8-track, cassette, CD, cigarette lighter, etc, etc.???

Was just in the back seat cleaning when I "took a look at the hook". WHAT THE HELL is this still doing in a vehicle!!!???

Worthless, totally worthless (it ain't a freebie). If you were a traveling salesman back in the 20's-60's you used it often. Hell, I even used it into the 90's. Today???......why on earth is this cluttering my interior?

So, what do other people hang on that lowly piece of auto-memorabilia?

·
Premium Member
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
1,290 Posts
Not sure I ever noticed there was one even in there :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Grumpy59

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lucky you n all of us........there's two.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Not sure I ever noticed there was one even in there
I'm with both of u. I never noticed they where back there. When I worked for a Dodge dealer they gave me uniforms & I would hang them up in my truck when I got them as well as dropped them off. That was 10 or 11 years ago.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
1,524 Posts
I’ve used mine a few times. It’s also another way to fasten the roof liner securely. They certainly aren’t hurting anything.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,470 Posts
I still see people hanging their dry cleaning there

A Guy

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I still see people hanging their dry cleaning there

A Guy
Yur SUV/van does all that n then some. Every piece of clothing does not hang down freely in that cramped space.

Is your Challenger relegated to a clothing hauler? We have evolved....barely. So, itz time:

C’mon auto industry………..send out the memo like you did in the old days:

“Get Rid Of The S.O.B.’s, but don’t pass on the cost savings!!

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
Wow, Xanax anyone??

Reactions: emichael

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
They are nice to have when you need them. They are perfect for hanging a suit jacket when going to/from a job interview, for example. Not sure why you think they are "old fashioned". People still have a need to hang nicer clothes at times - nothing has changed in that respect? THey certainly aren't in the way at all...

·
Premium Member
2,420 Posts
I would never want to use the one on the passenger's side out of fear of making a blind spot even larger. Maybe you wouldn't notice if you used the hook on the driver's side?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Some of us work for a living, and use it when you have to travel for work. Geesh.
When I have to go to a meeting I always hang my jacket and pants there so they are not wrinkled before a meeting.
I have not used the ones in the Challenger yet, but they are there when you need them.
parrott

·
Premium Member
633 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Some of us work for a living, and use it when you have to travel for work. Geesh.
When I have to go to a meeting I always hang my jacket and pants there so they are not wrinkled before a meeting.
I have not used the ones in the Challenger yet, but they are there when you need them.
parrott
Some of us that work for a live as u pointed out do not have the need to hang are cut little pants & jacket from mentioned hooks. I put on my fire resistant paint & t-shirt then get in when I actually take my car to work. You May want to read the room b4 u assume people just don't work that have Challengers. But u know the old saying...

I guess you could hang a helmet from it for the track.

·
Registered
439 Posts
The last time I tried to hang a suite from a hook like that my suite was still dragging across the seat in that car. Lol either the suite was to long or the hooks where to low. Lol. Tall guy problems.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts