Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know most of you have predator. I was going to just get one local but after talking to a couple of places around here they are way to proud of them. $380-$460 without the computer hook up. I know their website their about $300 and a few other places on line a little cheaper. Were do you guys suggest I get one?
Thanks
Rick

·
Registered
864 Posts
got mine at summit racing, came out to $318 I think for predator and the pc interface thing.

·
Registered
988 Posts
I got mine at Truck Customizers for $287 and free shipping. You will need the PC interface kit... But, go to Radio Shack and get the USB to Serial cable and a 12v adapter.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Maryland Speed and Speed Logix (BMC) are vendors on this forum and both offer excellent pricing on DiabloSport products.

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
$287 is a good price. never heard of that store before.

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys for the inputs, It shouldn't matter were I get it does it? Diablosport stands behind their stuff don't they?

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks again I researched all the prices and they are all at least $100 less than I can get one locally.

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Maryland Speed ended up being the best IMO. The tunner was 279.95 and the interface was $30. I don't like to deal with radio shack so I got the complete thing to the door for $309.95 like ontherock08 said. That's what I ordered so we'll see.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Best Price!!!

Give me a call for pricing on a Predator Tuner.

Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions or for pricing.

Regards,
Don
JDP Motorsports
888-308-6007

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wish you would have said something yesterday. That's when I sent this out and researched all the ones given here and waited all day before ordering one, so it's to late now.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
bmc speedlogix

·
Registered
6 Posts
Non mechanic type here and curious what this will do for my r/t classic? and what to I have to do once I get one to get it to work any major job or is it simple to utilize?
Look forward to your response.

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It just alows your car run with a little to alot differant tune than the factory puts in them. They are set up to use 87-89 octane gas from the factory. You can tell it to use 91 or 93 octane gas and get the extra power it gives you. If you do any mods like putting a CAI on it will also add that in so the extra air is taken into consideration. You can also turn off you MDS (if you have an auto) and esp. If you change tire sizes that can be ajusted or if you get really crazy it will let you make those changes. They can explain it better on their website but that's what I've heard. I should get mine this week and I'll be able to tell you more then.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
if you can turn on the radio and find a station you can operate a diablo's simple commands

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Like I said I ordered the Maryland Speed one and man was that fast. I ordered it Thursday night and it's on my table tonight. I didn't pay any shipping and figured it would take a week to get here. The down side to that is now I want do go driving just to run the gas out, so I can put some new 93 oct in it to try a tune.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts