Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After having my SRT for 7 months, I've added some great things like drag radials, front strut bar, sway bars, CAI, catch can, etc. But the best mod I've found is my Passport radar detector. These cars are so fast, and so easy to break the tires loose, and that equals tickets! Although I drive pretty mellow most of the time, the radar detector has saved me 4 or 5 times now with an early alert.

I've noticed that most cops seem to leave their radar on almost all the time. The detector gives me a warning usually way before I see the car. And ya I don't speed much, but sometimes you don't even know you are going 20 or 40 over the speed limit after punching it for a few seconds. Our cars are huge targets for the polics, especially the ones with loud paint jobs. Yes this mod won't make your car faster, but it'll keep money in your pocket, and points off your record. I had to sell my Z28 when I was 17 after a criminal ticket, and ended up with a Civic lol!

In case you are wondering, the other radar detector is an S55 and the tube next to it is a Blackvue 590 2 channel dash cam.

Attachments

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts