Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all you Challenger Owners out there!!!!!

Well I have another event planned for our little Challengers.
Saturday, Sept. 6th. 2014.

An awesome drive down to Rhode Island. I thought we could see one of
the amazing homes there.
The Breakers to be exact & have Dinner Reservations afterwards. (Italian)

1. We will have parking directly across the street from the Breakers.
2. Everyone will pay their own way.
3. We will alot 2 hours to look at everything in side and outside.
4. We have a place to go for Dinner afterwards.

This will be almost an all day event.
We will meet at the Merrimack Premium Outlets at 9am by the moose/bus stop
Leaving by 930am.
There's a rest area on 495 South between exits 33 and 32 in Chelsmford, MA, We will be there about 10:10am. and leave by 10:30am. :burnout:

We will arrive in Newport about 12 or 1230pm. We can all walk over and
begin our own tours, they have headsets.
No pictures inside, but you can on the outside.
We will begin to gather at the cars at 245 and leave
by 3:15, to go to our next destination for dinner.

We have reservations for 4pm. :wink2:

I do need the number of vehicles attending so they can save spots for us.
I also need the number of people attending for the restaurant to save
seating for us.

I do hope we have a great turnout for one of the last big events for the season.

I need to know if you will be attending and again how many for dinner so I can let the restaurant know.
:IThankYou:

~Nancie :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well How about it Direct Connection. any chance your going to make it for the drive??? hmmm he must be on vacation.. Would love to see more Challengers arrive, we have 8 already... :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi everyone.. can anyone attend????
3 weeks away. :)

excited we have 8 cars going right now.. more in the works.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I'm thinking about it although I'd probably try to pick up the convoy further down 495 or 146 etc depending on the route you're taking.

Take it easy
Jay

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Pondering...will know better early next week

Reactions: Nancie-Jo

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
Nancie-Jo

My challenger will be in the suspension shop getting lowered and all the new bushings/parts put on it. I will look into "renting" a challenger for the event if I can... otherwise, I will catch y'all next year.

Oh, and tell ViperGeek - I'm gonna let him drive her when it comes out - he expressed interest in the performance suspension.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All right.. so the chances of rain are spotty.. so we are doing this event, the only reason to cancel is if we are having thundershowers in the morning.
Plan is to meet at Merrimack Premium Outlets at 9 and we are leaving at 930am Sharp! We will be going by way of 495 South there is a rest stop between exits 33 and 32.. (in cheslmford MA) there by 10 04 1015 we will leave here by 1030 am Sharp! We will make 1 more stop to pick up Rude Hank and Bill.
The Home Depot
1100 Newport Ave
South Attleboro, MA 02703
Not sure what time this will be but my guess is 1130ish.. (might be a little late but we will do our best) Bill or Mr. Hank, can you PM me your phone numbers so I text you our ETA once we leave the rest stop.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
A few shoots while we were waiting in South Attleboro on the way to Newport RI. The cruise through Newport was pretty fun we had a couple drivers stop and wave us by so we could stay together at different points. Reception was generally pretty good with the majority snapping shots or video as we went through. There were a few scowls here and there for the hooligans in the 6 muscle cars cruising through but it was a blast.

Take it easy
Jay

1 - 10 of 10 Posts