Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw that commercial for the probably the 30th time and still does absolutely nothing for me.
Chrysler’s marketing is awful, it ranks right up there with their customer service.

·
Super Moderator
13,860 Posts
Commercials are hit and miss. I agree that the "brotherhood of muscle" isn't the most exciting commercial. I also didn't care for the "George Washington" one, either. I think, however, that Dodge hit a home run with its original Hellcat commercial. Also, if you go back to 1970, the "sheriff" commercial was a classic.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Compared to all the other performance car TV spots ours are fantastic...(except the George ones lol) I liked the latest offering myself though I've only seen it a few times...

I recently did a dodge survey and said their add campaign/marketing was one of the things I liked...that dodge does not hide form the fact that the cars are simply outrageous and also they were not necessarily politically correct. ;) For that I applaud them.

I mean listen...its 11 years old and the only performance car that is actually increasing sales and the Kitty and Demon are at the apex for muscles cars that likely will never be beaten..Brutal muscle...:yesnod: Its outselling the new Camaro and has won a few months against the new Mustang as well...a secretaries car.. ;) Both of those has had several facelifts/gen changes since the Challenger came out...yet somehow we plug along.

·
Premium Member
2016 Hellcat
1,669 Posts
I just saw that commercial for the probably the 30th time and still does absolutely nothing for me.
Chrysler’s marketing is awful, it ranks right up there with their customer service.
Have you watched the gay assed Chevy commercials???? :freak5::freak5::freak5:

Brotherhood of muscle is still cool if you ask me...:headbang2::headbang2::headbang2::headbang2::headbang2:

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
Have you watched the gay assed Chevy commercials???? :freak5::freak5::freak5:

Brotherhood of muscle is still cool if you ask me...:headbang2::headbang2::headbang2::headbang2::headbang2:

Holy shit, you're still alive! Been gone a while, how's the Hellcat?

These are my favorites:

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
I don't think Chevy or Ford could pull off a marketing campaign quite like Dodge did for the Demon. They nailed the hype on that one, and everyone took notice. I have some local friends who are into imports, and even they were tuning in to new Demon videos and details when they'd come out.

·
Premium Member
2016 Hellcat
1,669 Posts
Sorry, the other forum took most of my time and I wandered away. Unfortunately that other forum turned Nazi and I no longer support it. Came back here to see whats up and all looks good so far

:wink3::wink3::wink3:

The Hellcat is doing great by the way and I have modded it some and pretty fast!

·
Registered
1,237 Posts

All of those are great...My dad owned a 56 very similar to the one in the one add.. with a HEMI and red and white....miles of chrome inside and push button shift... I was 4 or 5 but I remember it...:grin2:

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Well,.... being the old school buzzard that I am I really loved that old George Washington, Let Freedom Rev commercial. Still have the cool poster in my man cave too. A lot of us who saw the retro awesomeness and bought Challengers when they were still new and rare were older Veteran types who knew old school cool when they saw it.

I think my favorite Challenger commercials were the older Michael C. Hall ones. They definitely put that stamp of cool and different on the Challenger.........:5:

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts

I gotta say I have never seen this commercial. Love it,... and this one too which I had never seen. I love the music too this is the kind of stuff I listen to in my SRT8 all the time...... :5:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=59&v=bZ9R3kFjt7w

1 - 12 of 12 Posts