Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After seeing a few guys do this over the last few days and having had the parts for almost 2 weeks now I decided I could not wait untill the weekend so I did it today.

Took an already menacing looking monster and just turned it into an outrite MEAN hide your daughters looking ride, I love it!!!!

A few pointers about the side pieces I drilled them open a about an 1/8" bigger then they are to get the push clips that hold the belly pan in there and secure it. As others have stated only 1 hole does not line up.

A tad over 2 hours and some 4 letter words here it is.

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
Very nice, might have to look into this as well.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hrm... When I get back from Korea I think I'll try this. How much is the new chin spoiler?

·
Registered
695 Posts
That is beautiful! I wanna do this now. But more importantly, I love those wheels, where'd you get them??

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
I have one ordered but can't make up my mind whether I like it better than the earlier one or not.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hrm... When I get back from Korea I think I'll try this. How much is the new chin spoiler?
I got mine all 3 parts the chin spoiler and 2 side pieces for like $75.00 but I get 25% off and no tax due to my connection in the dealership, usually this will be like $110 with no hook ups.

That is beautiful! I wanna do this now. But more importantly, I love those wheels, where'd you get them??
Thanks!

Foose Design I got them locally for a KILLER price, pm me.

I have one ordered but can't make up my mind whether I like it better than the earlier one or not.
The earlier version is tiny compared to this one!

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
could you post the 3 part numbers ?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
looks like a nice install job

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
I love the new spoilers but there is one drawback to having it. I have seen several new on the lot SRT's that have FENDERS BENT BACK because if you scrape or hit a curb it will bend the fender. The old spolier would just flex but this new one is a bit more rigid and it bends the fenders if you curb rash it. It will actually push the fascia up into the front of the fender and bend it back. Be carefull.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
looks like a nice install job
Thanks!

I love the new spoilers but there is one drawback to having it. I have seen several new on the lot SRT's that have FENDERS BENT BACK because if you scrape or hit a curb it will bend the fender. The old spolier would just flex but this new one is a bit more rigid and it bends the fenders if you curb rash it. It will actually push the fascia up into the front of the fender and bend it back. Be carefull.
Yea I was wondering that after install you can cause ALOT of damage if you nail it on a curve or parking block.

Thanks!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Nice job on the install! It's kinda like we are living parallel lives modding our cars. Now you just need to get a Magnacharger!
________
MARIJUANA SEED

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice job on the install! It's kinda like we are living parallel lives modding our cars. Now you just need to get a Magnacharger!
Great minds think alike :thumbsup:

Looking into it now

·
Registered
56 Posts
That is one bad ass Chally, I like the new spoiler however now I'm afraid of smashing it on a parking lot curb or something haha But for the awesome looks, I may buy one!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts