Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking through some old pics noted how many changes I've made to my ride over the past several years. Thought I would share some of that here......... :5:

The stock engine bay....

The stock Mean Green Machine

First couple of mods, new exhaust with new exhaust tips and new wheels and tires.

Dales Cuda Shop Hood pins.

Hurst line lock, Mopar sill gaurds, Mopar gas and brake pedals, Billet Tech engine bling, and Custom Painted half covers

Speedlogix (Razors Edge) front strut tower brace & BT strut covers.

Continued......... :5:

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Continued........

Peeled off black stripes and installed custom white stripes, custom Drake fuel door

Web electric sequential tail lights

Hurst Shifter, custom embroidery & green interior trim

RPI custom splash guards, AIT custom painted T/A hood with functional Mopar CAI & Retro USA quarter side scoops

THE BUILD......

Whipple Supercharger, Mahle Forged pistons and rods, complete engine rebuild, performance API competition fuel pump system and Deatchwerks injectors, Tuning by AJ, Fastman 85mm Throttle body and Speedlogix TB cover, & LED Concepts custom headlights

Pinning the crank

Prepping for dyno tune

Tuning

Kicking ass on a GT 500

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump................... :5:

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
I see why you say you are DONE. Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Nice ride. You didn't hold back on that engine build. You're married to that car now! I wouldn't want to get rid of it anyway if I were you.

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice ride. You didn't hold back on that engine build. You're married to that car now! I wouldn't want to get rid of it anyway if I were you.
Nope this one is with me for life......I've definitely made it MINE. My older son who's even more of a gearhead than I am is going to inherit it.

He's an ex-Subaru master mechanic but he has got the Mopar bug from me. He suddenly asked if I was thinking of selling my Ram Truck the other day. I do have the need to upgrade to a 4 x 4 truck so he's gonna buy my 2011 ram truck...... :5:

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Nope this one is with me for life......I've definitely made it MINE. My older son who's even more of a gearhead than I am is going to inherit it.

He's an ex-Subaru master mechanic but he has got the Mopar bug from me. He suddenly asked if I was thinking of selling my Ram Truck the other day. I do have the need to upgrade to a 4 x 4 truck so he's gonna buy my 2011 ram truck...... :5:

He's coming along....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts