Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...so I can't believe I'm starting this thread, didn't anyone else watch the Fast N' Loud epsiode where the re-created the Bullitt chase scane and used a black scat pack Challenger in place of the Charger?

I know the episode was about the Mustang they made to match the original, but IMO the Challenger stole the show and was awesome in the driving scenes, I don't know for sure but I suspect it was stock and performed very impressively! Sounded awesome, clearly took a beating and kept on ticking! LOL - they did use what looked like a base V6 model for the biggest jump. In case you are wondering they used a black car with the rear stripe appearance package, base wheels though.

Anyone else?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,734 Posts
Reactions: EricG

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
...so I can't believe I'm starting this thread, didn't anyone else watch the Fast N' Loud epsiode where the re-created the Bullitt chase scane and used a black scat pack Challenger in place of the Charger?

I know the episode was about the Mustang they made to match the original, but IMO the Challenger stole the show and was awesome in the driving scenes, I don't know for sure but I suspect it was stock and performed very impressively! Sounded awesome, clearly took a beating and kept on ticking! LOL - they did use what looked like a base V6 model for the biggest jump. In case you are wondering they used a black car with the rear stripe appearance package, base wheels though.

Anyone else?
Yes I liked the way the challenger looked and performed. But I was surprised that going to all the trouble and expense to get the mustang right and using the same locations why they did not use a 68 Charger. I think they should have used a 68 Charger in that shoot or used a new Bullitt mustang and the new Challenger. Go all modern or classic not mixed like that.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
I agree, '68 Charger for sure. Although it was bad enough watching that beautiful Mustang take all that punishment...would have been even harder to see a classic Charger going through those jumps! But yes, it was cool seeing the Challenger romp around the streets!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts