Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Decided earlier this week to make the exhaust a little louder and got rid of the resonators. Made a video outlining the changes I’ve made over the past year.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
6,167 Posts
I installed a gopro knock-off just under the trunk (was done to see how much the diff moves) and it captures the exhaust sound quite well. Although the camera "colors" the sound as the mics on the units are (1) cheap and (2) the protective cover tends to attenuate higher frequencies.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Thanks, but why? If anything most people don’t like the fact they were bought by Fiat.
I think it was the best marriage that ever happened. Dodge was always known for big power but that was about it. I think fiat brought comfort, reliability and ridiculous amounts of power to the Chrysler game. This is coming from the view of a guy who was never a dodge guy but I am a fan now

·
Registered
106 Posts
I think it was the best marriage that ever happened. Dodge was always known for big power but that was about it. I think fiat brought comfort, reliability and ridiculous amounts of power to the Chrysler game. This is coming from the view of a guy who was never a dodge guy but I am a fan now
So you like challengers. As long as they were made after like 2014? Kinda strange. But ok.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Is it weird to like a

is it weird to like a 69 camero but not a 79 camero?
No. Those cars look nothing alike. The older (2010 ish) challenger have only very minor differences from the newer ones. Body lines are almost identical.

·
Registered
144 Posts
No. Those cars look nothing alike. The older (2010 ish) challenger have only very minor differences from the newer ones. Body lines are almost identical.
Except those "minor" changers are actually Significant. I hate and would never own a 2008-2014 Challenger. I hate everything about it. The hood, headlights, wheels, 5spd Auto, 5.7 Hemi, Tail Lights, interior, seats, etc.
So if a 79 camero had a 69 body it would be the same as a 69 camero?
Actually they would just about be the same. Slight interior difference.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
106 Posts
Except those "minor" changers are actually Significant. I hate and would never own a 2008-2014 Challenger. I hate everything about it. The hood, headlights, wheels, 5spd Auto, 5.7 Hemi, Tail Lights, interior, seats, etc.

Thats a whole lotta hate.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Fiat had nothing at all to do with Challengers getting more power lol. And as far as the engines (reliability) go, almost nothing at all changed between 2014 and 2015.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Actually they would just about be the same. Slight interior difference.

Thats a whole lotta hate.
@Tmcelheny we got a player out of left field. I am waiting on parts and trying to figure out how to take the dent out of the trunk lid. I think it’s aluminum

21 - 40 of 65 Posts