Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and gentlemen, we are pleased to announce that we have updated all of the current CMR templates for all 11-12 HEMI applications to allow for forced induction tuning!

Check with your tuner and start bolting those blowers and turbos up and lets see who ca make the most power!

Anyone who has been waiting for some code disable or a tune to get rid of a CEL for off road pipes, thats all in there now as well :)

Enjoy.

·
Vendor
12,393 Posts
great news!!!!!
luke

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Congrats !!!!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Which handheld for the 5.7 autos?

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Please post what can and can't be tuned. We thought we had CEL's covered on the first round with the way the release of tuning was marketed. Can you tune the Nero (sp) network. Do you have the issues with a change in one area of a table corrupting another fixed? Can you totally remove Torque Management?

I think when Arrington says it is tuneable with a Diablo and equal to a B&G tune I will jump on the bandwagon since they have access to B&G and Diablo.

I think AJ and Dave will be ones to bless this now. Nice to know you are working that direction.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,737 Posts
That's great news!

·
Vendor
5,659 Posts
Whoohoo!! :)

Let the fun begin now!

Reactions: Speedlogix-Sales

·
Registered
205 Posts
does this mean we can finally tune for VVT Cams too??

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Please post what can and can't be tuned. We thought we had CEL's covered on the first round with the way the release of tuning was marketed. Can you tune the Nero (sp) network. Do you have the issues with a change in one area of a table corrupting another fixed? Can you totally remove Torque Management?

I think when Arrington says it is tuneable with a Diablo and equal to a B&G tune I will jump on the bandwagon since they have access to B&G and Diablo.

I think AJ and Dave will be ones to bless this now. Nice to know you are working that direction.
You should get your facts straight before asking these questions, but I wont get into that...yet again.

What is available now is exactly what is/has been available for 05-10 tuning, which is exactly what AJ/Arrington has been using to tune ALL of their FI applications since day one. To insinuate that it is somehow incomplete is to say that everyone who has been tuned with CMR got short handed somewhere. If it wasn't for CMR, this market would be NOWHERE near as big and healthy as it is currently. Why you choose to be that one guy who wants to call us out for things you dont seem to even understand is still beyond me, but rest assured, there are at least 2 or 3 11-12 HEMI cars going under the knife this weekend and they WILL be tuned with CMR, they will run great, there owners will be happy, and the market will move along.

Vortech, Edelbrock, ProCharger and others will be starting tune development asap as well, again, using CMR :)

·
Registered
366 Posts
You should get your facts straight before asking these questions, but I wont get into that...yet again.

What is available now is exactly what is/has been available for 05-10 tuning, which is exactly what AJ/Arrington has been using to tune ALL of their FI applications since day one. To insinuate that it is somehow incomplete is to say that everyone who has been tuned with CMR got short handed somewhere. If it wasn't for CMR, this market would be NOWHERE near as big and healthy as it is currently. Why you choose to be that one guy who wants to call us out for things you dont seem to even understand is still beyond me, but rest assured, there are at least 2 or 3 11-12 HEMI cars going under the knife this weekend and they WILL be tuned with CMR, they will run great, there owners will be happy, and the market will move along.

Vortech, Edelbrock, ProCharger and others will be starting tune development asap as well, again, using CMR :)

Red doesn't like facts.
Keep up the great work guys!:cheers:

·
Registered
86 Posts

So if I take my car in to get a custom tune, they will be able to adjust all the necessary parameters to give me the best tune possible?

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
The forced induction wait is over!

Great stuff! Just like in the about 2006 era, it was only a matter of time for DiabloSport.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1,931 Posts

innovated

All I can say is LOL..........Arrington is great but not "THE" Hemi god......Diablo is and continues to be the leader in modern Hemi tuning.....a simple example...Arrington could not flash my TCM to accept 3.73 rear gears (stock 3.06)....Diablo (thanks to Scott & Jon at Afterhours Mopar Performance) flashed my 2013 TCM....

Just an observation..

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
innovated

All I can say is LOL..........Arrington is great but not "THE" Hemi god......Diablo is and continues to be the leader in modern Hemi tuning.....a simple example...Arrington could not flash my TCM to accept 3.73 rear gears (stock 3.06)....Diable (thanks to Scott & Jon at Afterhours Mopar Performance) flashed my 2013 TCM....

Just an observation..
Jon does LOTS of things that nobody else can do....why do you think we hired him?
I honestly couldn't imagine not having him there, he is worth his weight in gold and has a wealth of knowledge matched by very few people in this industry.

Just another member of the team that keep bringing you guys new and exciting innovatgions for tuning your cars ;)

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
"JOHN" for president ........................

1 - 20 of 67 Posts