4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tim whats up with the car?
you going to be ready for Orlando?
did Jim get his baby home yet?

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
I haven't herd from Tim in two days, I think he's snowed in.
Tout

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they got hammered.
is your car ready?
did Jim get the ice box done?

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
My build is waiting for parts and the snow hasn't helped, Tim and Jim's car should be done.
Hows the nitrous going, tune session with Josh yet?

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My build is waiting for parts and the snow hasn't helped, Tim and Jim's car should be done.
Hows the nitrous going, tune session with Josh yet?
what nitrous?

·
Premium Member
945 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
I still didn't get any reply from Adam whether he shipped to Tim or not. I've been waiting too long at this point.I plan on calling Tim next week and see if Plan B can get done - waiting for the snow to clear a bit first. We really are out of time now.

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Why cant Tim build a cooler? WTF is not rocket science Jim.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I can BW, but Jim has been holding up on a promise it was shipping.. We really need it this week or we have to do our own..

The GSS engine will be here Monday, was suppose to be here Thursday but we are 3 days behind on getting shipments do to the blizzard we got.

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Tim build him a 5 gallon ice tank with a pump and call it a day.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good luck Tim hope you make it.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Norm built his famous GSS(Grand Spaulding Special) in 1968.. It was the first Dart with a Factory installed 440 m-code only for Grand Spaulding Dodge. He converted a 1967 GTS to a 440 and drove it to Dodge for them to see.. They agreed to produce from the factory 50 of these cars only for Grand Spaulding. In 1969 Dodge released the Dart/Barracuda into production with the 440M code setup Norm developed at his dealership.

He then in 1972 added a Paxon Super Charger to the Demon and that was the last GSS ever produced.

This year Norm allowed us to use the name GSS for a special car that is a guareenteed 10 second Challenger..There is also a package for a 9 second et car.

In order to use the name we are only allowed to produce 50 cars just like in 68 and each has to be a powerhouse of a car just like his old GSS'.

history:

Mr. Norm's Garage | About

new GSS:

Mr. Norm's Garage | 2011 Mr. Norm's GSS HP2 Challenger

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Thanks for sharring Tim I look forward to seeing this car :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Tim - since no answer from Adam yet go ahead and do what we need so I'll be ready for Orlando. :)

We are simply out of waiting time and I really want to be at Orlando. Plan on staying for both Friday and Saturday night there.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tim - since no answer from Adam yet go ahead and do what we need so I'll be ready for Orlando. :)

We are simply out of waiting time and I really want to be at Orlando. Plan on staying for both Friday and Saturday night there.
Jim looking forward to see the smile on your face when you make a pass with the car.

·
Banned
7,566 Posts

Atta boy Jim.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts

ALL RIGHT JIM HERE'S YOUR NEW THEME SONG :bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Pardon me, but just what is : GSS ?:scratchhead:
Norm built his famous GSS(Grand Spaulding Special) in 1968.. It was the first Dart with a Factory installed 440 m-code only for Grand Spaulding Dodge. He converted a 1967 GTS to a 440 and drove it to Dodge for them to see.. They agreed to produce from the factory 50 of these cars only for Grand Spaulding. In 1969 Dodge released the Dart/Barracuda into production with the 440M code setup Norm developed at his dealership.

He then in 1972 added a Paxon Super Charger to the Demon and that was the last GSS ever produced.

This year Norm allowed us to use the name GSS for a special car that is a guareenteed 10 second Challenger..There is also a package for a 9 second et car.

In order to use the name we are only allowed to produce 50 cars just like in 68 and each has to be a powerhouse of a car just like his old GSS'.

history:

Mr. Norm's Garage | About

new GSS:

Mr. Norm's Garage | 2011 Mr. Norm's GSS HP2 Challenger
Oh, ok thanks. Yes, I've heard of Mister Norm ['s] on & off for yrs now. I used to live on the Southside of Chicago until 1966,but was only 11 years old...now about 25mi South. Perhaps one of these[warmer] days if I ever am able to get up there [Rockford], I'll stop in....or would I be able to watch or tour around !? Keep wondering if there any tracks up around there that you guys are able to use for testing etc !! I would surely be available to drive ....never:redcap::thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts