Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Dodge Challenger SXT
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Simply Love this color on the Challenger and Didn’t even know It was available on the Charger Until I saw them BOTH In One Weekend! I still can’t believe My Eyes, Thankfully, We live in the day and age of Cell Phones, not to mention Easy access to Cameras, Both were in New York, Last Night I saw the Challenger, Sitting in Fairport, N.Y., and Today, I saw the Charger Moving along in Traffic just outside of the Corelle Glass Museum, also in New York!

I thought You’d All enjoy seeing these, Someday, to go beside the GoManGo, I’d Love to Own a Panther Pink, and a B5 Blue, They’re really Neat when you see them and Have the Most incredible Pop of color that No other car around Seems to Have By Comparison, We Love Em’ all just the same, But seeing Them So close Geographically, and in Time Made me smile While Away on Vacation, and I hope You enjoy them too!

-Chef Dan,
Lancaster County, PA
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive tire

Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

P.S. Sorry for the not so pretty picture of The Charger, I did what I could and just wanted everyone to see it, I was Much Further away from the Charger than The Challenger, the charger I had to get through the window in traffic which didn’t come out as clearly for ya’ll as I would’ve liked but the light turned green and I did what I could because I wanted you all to be able to see it!!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
I Simply Love this color on the Challenger and Didn’t even know It was available on the Charger Until I saw them BOTH In One Weekend! I still can’t believe My Eyes, Thankfully, We live in the day and age of Cell Phones, not to mention Easy access to Cameras, Both were in New York, Last Night I saw the Challenger, Sitting in Fairport, N.Y., and Today, I saw the Charger Moving along in Traffic just outside of the Corelle Glass Museum, also in New York!

I thought You’d All enjoy seeing these, Someday, to go beside the GoManGo, I’d Love to Own a Panther Pink, and a B5 Blue, They’re really Neat when you see them and Have the Most incredible Pop of color that No other car around Seems to Have By Comparison, We Love Em’ all just the same, But seeing Them So close Geographically, and in Time Made me smile While Away on Vacation, and I hope You enjoy them too!

-Chef Dan,
Lancaster County, PA View attachment 1054722
View attachment 1054721

I think the Charger is Frostbite ?? Thats next on our list

Wifes Fuchsia ,Sublime, Smoke Show, and Destroyer

Car Land vehicle Wheel Tire Vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Grille
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

1 - 4 of 4 Posts