Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 595 Posts
7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know what to say,my car shipped today!
It shipped a day ahead of schedule actually the beast will be at New Wilmington Motors in PA (Bob Fredrick) on Monday if not sooner!

d1 to KZ shipped in 7 days ...
I heard rumors Bob was a legend up at Brampton now I believe it as soon as Bob delivers the car it rolls out to California with 70 T/A to attend Springfest in So Cal!

As soon as Im cleared from Bob to disclose what it is actually, Ill do so on this thread,as its one rare bird!
Thank god my wife outta town on bizz Id be driving her nuts right now,lol..

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!
Freaking out on a Thursday is a good thing!

I need a catch can filled with Jim Beam, Stat!:guiness::guiness::alf:

7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Wanna see a build sheet that is as weird as it gets check this out...
When you finish reading this post you just entered into The Twilight Zone!
This is not an average build Ill post the info asap I can..
Youll not see a build sheet like this again !
Dodge you got my money again! :)

See you all in So Cal at springfest,and CF2!

Route MovementsEvent DateLocationCompleted.. Scheduled for Build (D1)02/24/2011 07:33 AM ESTBrampton Assembly, ON.. Built - Pending Inspection (I)03/03/2011 12:57 PM ESTBrampton Assembly, ON.. Vehicle Built (J)03/03/2011 01:23 PM ESTBrampton Assembly, ON.. Vehicle Built (J)03/03/2011 01:23 PM ESTBrampton Assembly, ON.. Vehicle Built (J)03/03/2011 01:23 PM ESTBrampton Assembly, ON.. Ship To Storage (JS)03/03/2011 02:19 PM ESTBrampton Assembly, ON.. Ship To Storage (JS)03/03/2011 02:19 PM ESTBrampton Assembly, ON.. Ship To Storage (JS)03/03/2011 02:19 PM ESTBrampton Assembly, ON.. Ship To Storage (JS)03/03/2011 02:19 PM ESTBrampton Assembly, ONCurrent.. In Bay At Facility03/03/2011 03:59 PM ESTBrampton Assembly, ONFuture.. Shuttled to Facility03/03/2011 07:00 PM ESTWest Seneca, NY.. Vehicle Delivered to Dealer03/06/2011 07:00 PM ESTNew Wilmington Motors
New Wilmington, PA

·
Banned
484 Posts
Thats what im talking about Mike. I cant wait to find out about this car. Couldnt be goin to a better guy. I bet your giddy as a school girl. Bob is the man, noone can get a car out of chrysler like that.

this is mike right now

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Yeah cool, but is it BLACK? JK. Congrats man!

7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
^^^^^^^^^^^LOl, no it not that was the first one delivered in 09.. :p @ deranged
De ja vu all over again very soon!
This is the 09 delivered.

The new one is not black!! he he he....And it not just any challenger youll see very soon!
See how fast it was built the kebbler elfes couldnt do that well of a job.
So cal in style Springfest here we come 70/ta,and Addicted to Pcp,and I are heading there in 15 days cross country.

More than 10 years of my life will come to a semi close when this car arrives and you wont believe it as I am having a hard time believeing as well..There is a Santa Clause and Easter Bunny now Ive seen this..
Pic's soon to follow it arrives in PA at the dealership New Wilmington Frederick Scat Pack head quarters Sunday night 7pm..

Ill keep you all posted as this stopped me in my tracks today!!

7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
LOl.....Ty hitman!!
Excited beyond belief!!

It time to tell a little of how this all came down,just a little info till Im cleared to pop the cork!
Ralph Gilles pushed the build thru with Bob via meeting they had on this vehicle several months ago...
Ralph will be signing the car in So Cal when we meet in less than a month now.
Wait till you see what Ralph is pulling up in at Spring fest!

That is, if it isnt signed already by the design team!
I do know BB got his hand on it already !

Ty BB for all you do for this forum and this great group of guys and gals..

·
Registered
483 Posts
LOl.....Ty hitman!!
Excited beyond belief!!

It time to tell a little of how this all came down,just a little info till Im cleared to pop the cork!
Ralph Gilles pushed the build thru with Bob via meeting they had on this vehicle several months ago...
Ralph will be signing the car in So Cal when we meet in less than a month now.
Wait till you see what Ralph is pulling up in at Spring fest!

That is, if it isnt signed already by the design team!
I do know BB got his hand on it already !

Ty BB for all you do for this forum and this great group of guys and gals..

I'm so freaking jealous! I can't wait to see the "surprise" (wink wink, nudge nudge, know what I mean know what I mean) in a few weeks! I'm hoping Ralph is driving the GWE SRT-8 Challenger, so I can at least get a taste of what I'm waiting for.

As has been stated many times over, Bob is THE man!!:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Sounds like you need a special 'shoe' to git it from Pennsylvania to California in under 24 hours. There's only 1 man I know who can do that.

·
Premium Member
2016 Challenger Hellcat, Plum Crazy Purple, A8 (Grape Ape)
3,601 Posts
Charlie: What do you think he`s done?
Collins: Don`t know.
Charlie: Well, what do you think?
Collins: I think he`s gonna hijack that car to Cuba, hahahaha.
Charlie: Don`t be ridiculous!
Collins: Hell, Charley, I don` know! Maybe killed somebody! Maybe stole that big dude o` his! Maybe both.
Congraats Mike. That is going to be some special Fn ride.

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
It's rumored from Italy to Detroit that the Man himself Lee Iacocca personally approved the build of your car. Not Sure any truth to this? I also head around the water cooler he will make a Spring Fest appearance to tell all about this special car! Spill the beans!!!

7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
[email protected] BW!!!
Watercooler!!LMAO!!

Lee's dead!
I think we should dig up Jimmy Hoffa and have him deliver the car on the NY Giants end zone!!:alf::alf::alf::guiness::guiness::guiness:
If we soak Jimmy long enough maybe we can bend him into a Frederick Scat Pack Jacket for some pictures, sort of like weekend at Bernies!

LMAO!!!
See you in So Cal BW at Springfest !!

It's rumored from Italy to Detroit that the Man himself Lee Iacocca personally approved the build of your car. Not Sure any truth to this? I also head around the water cooler he will make a Spring Fest appearance to tell all about this special car! Spill the beans!!!

7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
You got it Capt TY.....:guiness::guiness::guiness:
Congraats Mike. That is going to be some special Fn ride.
Ty guys each and every one of you!
I enjoy sharing it with you all its a special time forsure for many with the IE's and GWE's hitting soon.
The day I met Bob my life Changed for the better,and that seems to go for many here on CT as our Family grows daily now!

20 years from now we will all look back at this time and remember the brotherhood formed here over this car..Get to the events meet as many CT people as you can life too short.

I cant wait to meet you all soon!

1 - 20 of 595 Posts