Dodge Challenger Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,657 Posts
I'd rather seem them build a 2 door DART SRT4 or a RT

Just not into wagons, but the Magnum sold pretty well so.................

·
Premium Member
2,657 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
I'm not a wagon guy, although I enjoy the look of the old Chevy Nomad. I know Chrysler never did one, but an El Camino/Ranchero [Australian style Ute] with a 392 Hemi would be a killer ride.

Some enthusiasts have been begging Chevy and Ford to build one for decades now.

·
Registered
152 Posts
The Charger rendering yes, and the Challenger one? Please don't!

·
Premium Member
1,260 Posts
No...what needs to happen is a Hell Cat TRUCK. Standard cab, short bed, m6, slammed and ready for the road course.
If they did a SRT 10 type truck with Hellcat drive-train, 4 of us would place orders tomorrow morning.

One of the owners of my company already has 2 standing orders in for the possible Hellcat Jeep OR any type of truck with the Hellcat drivetrain. The other 2 of us dont want a Jeep :)

·
Registered
380 Posts
that is one ***** hellcat.

·
Registered
81 Posts

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
This thread is an eye opener for me. I'm still in disbelief of how many muscle car guys are into wagons! Nothing wrong with that but I guess I'm just wired differently. I've always viewed wagons as the frumpiest of all cars. They all look like hearses to me. I wouldn't own one if you paid me to take it, I don't care what front end you weld to it and what engine you put in it! I'd almost rather own a Prius <hiding>.

I put wagons in the same category as the Mercury Marauder. I never understood the following behind those either: they look like styleless repainted taxis to me. Just validates the old "different strokes" phrase I guess.

Mike

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.