Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, since the lease was expiring on our 2018 Challenger RT in December, I decided to start looking around for options on replacements. Since there is such a shortage of cars, the amount that dealers were offering for trade in was ridiculously high. We ended up getting $10K above the lease residual and rolled it into our 2021 Scat! The wife has only let me drive it once (her car) but man I cant wait for the break in period to be done. This thing flies! :)

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
Beautiful Scat. Congrats. Definitely a step up from the RT in power.
Yep, when the break in is done, the fun begins! :p

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
25,512 Posts
Congrats! (y)

A Guy

Reactions: USCBarry

·
Super Moderator
17,043 Posts
+110 hp and +85 tq makes a difference over a 5.7 - welcome to the "torque monster"

Reactions: Klink and USCBarry

·
Premium Member
1,878 Posts
That's sweet. Is that triple nickel? Good luck with it.

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,608 Posts
Nice! Both of mine seem to wake up even more after about 2000 miles. Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
2019 challenger redeye
13 Posts
great cars, last time at the track I was racing one.. Fun time he would win one then I would. On the last pass I ran 12.000 he ran 11.980 CLOSE RACE. you going to love the car. I was racing 2001 Camaro with a cam, headers and 50 shoot of laughing gas.

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Scatpack Widebody Shaker
65 Posts
That’s a sweet scatpack and what a good bit on the lease return equity! Scatpacks are great drivers! Make sure to mess with the SRT screens!

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,639 Posts
Awesome new ride, congrats. (y)

·
Registered
2019 Challenger 1320, plum crazy, sunroof, Alpine stereo, leather/suede full interior, SRT spoiler
5 Posts
Well, since the lease was expiring on our 2018 Challenger RT in December, I decided to start looking around for options on replacements. Since there is such a shortage of cars, the amount that dealers were offering for trade in was ridiculously high. We ended up getting $10K above the lease residual and rolled it into our 2021 Scat! The wife has only let me drive it once (her car) but man I cant wait for the break in period to be done. This thing flies! :)
View attachment 1026891
Congrats!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts