Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new site is located at http://wretched.co, and the old URL's should be forwarding to the new site.
If you see the old site you need to refresh the browser,
on a PC hold the CTRL and hit the F5 Key
on a mac hold Command and hit R

We are still finalizing some things from the move, so if you see something that isn't working the way it should, or is missing, please let Rob know. [email protected]

• Registration / Login:
    If you have previously registered with Wretched Motorsports, your login info will not work any longer, you will need to click here to get your password and access your account.
  • Free Shipping
    Free Shipping on most orders over $200, this does not apply to large items like Hoods and Bumpers, ect
  • Menus / Filters
    We have worked hard over the past couple of months to put this website together for you so that it was easy to navigate and find what you need.
    --Top Menu (All Categories):
    The upper part of the top menu is dedicated to Suspension and Chassis products, The Lower portion is for everything else
    --Left Side Menu (Categories and Filters):
    When you enter a category you will see a list of options and filters on the left side. This should make it easier in finding items that you want.
    One of the items in the side menu is the "Parts Fit / Cross Fit" option, this will show all parts that fit a given car line, regardless of year, submodel, ect. You may see other models listed in this section when you use the Year Make Model search, this means that not only do they fit your car, but they also fit those other cars.
    This is only ment as a quick way to narrow the parts down if you do not want to use the Year, Make, Model search.
    --Year/Make/Model/Submodel:
    You can enter the Year, Make, Model, and Submodel to narrow it down to only parts that fit your car. (When new parts are added it might take a day to be added in to this) Once Selected you will only see categories that have parts for you in the left menu.
  • Tech Talk Section:
    We have employed our version of the Pedders Tech Talk to provide you with tons of information about the suspension of your car, as well as some of the solutions that Pedders offers.
  • Pedders / Suspension Packages at 10% OFF the price of the parts if bought separately.
    We have made some dramatic changes to the Pedders Packages that we offer. You will now be allowed much more flexibility when purchasing a Package that you were in the past. In the Past you were restricted to what ever was in a given package, and if you wanted to change anything you had to contact us, and we would work out a custom package for you. This is no longer the case, you now have the ability to make a lot of changes yourself, and we are working on some more package options for you still, so if you would like an option that isn't listed please let us know, we will do what we can to make that happen for you.
  • New Sport and Super Sport Packages !
    Coilovers or Springs combine with Swaybars, as well as some optional parts that might be a good idea, Many have asked for these packages in the past, and now we have them to offer. The Sport Packages include Springs, while the Super Sport Packages include your choice of Coilovers.
  • WMX Packages:
    These will include the best parts available for your car, sometimes from more than one manufacturer, but always with the best results in mind.
  • DBA / Hawk Packages:
    I've done away with DBA / Hawk Packages, in place of the Packages will be a hidden discount that is applied once you have both Hawk and DBA parts in your shopping cart. (not the dropdown cart at the top), So on top of the already crazy pricing on the DBA Rotors, you will get an Added Discount on the 'Package' of which ever Rotors and Pads you choose. If you find any Brake Packages at a lower price somewhere else, I want to know about it, and i'll do my best to not only Match, but I will try to beat the other price for you.
  • Military Discount via TroopID:
    We have been working to find a good solution to getting Military Customers, and we believe that we have a great solution for you. After you Register or Sign In, you will see the TROOP ID Button in the shopping cart. You will then be sent to TroopID to verify your Military Status, (Active, Veteran, Spouse, Ect) which doesn't take long. Once you are verified the discounts will apply automatically to your cart. These discounts will vary from Product to Product, and may or may not be in addition to other discounts that are offered.
    In the event that you are not able to use TroopID (SpecWar, ect) then please contact Rob directly and he will get you taken care of. [email protected]

• Product Questions
    One of the new features that we have is the ability to ask a question right from the product page. So if you have a question about Part ABC, when you are on the product page for that part, you will see a link to ask a question (and/or view questions), Feel free to use this to ask a question about that product, and we will get you an answer ASAP. Once we have answered the question for you, we can then add the question to the page. All personal info is not viewable to anyone else, all that is shown is the question (we will edit to suit our needs). Please don't be shy, if you have a question about something, i'm sure others will have the same question.
    Side note, This is not for reviews of products, that is something completely separate.
  • New Brands Available
    Many of you have asked us to carry more brands, specifically suspension brands. We have listened and have added a number of new companies to our website, and have more that will be added very soon.
    KW Suspension, ST Suspension, Koni, KYB, Bilstein, Kooks, Magnaflow, have been added already, and more will be added over the coming weeks and months. These brands are in addition to some of the popular brands that we already offer such as Pedders, Petty, DBA Rotors, Hawk/Cobalt Friction Pads, Driveshaft Shop, and many more.
  • Tools
    One of the things that has been added that we have considered for a long time is the Tools area. If we can supply you with the tools to help you do the job, we will add them to the tools section, These tools are not cheap quality tools, but professional quality tools that we personally use when we do installations.
  • Wheels & Tires
    We currently do not have anything to offer you in this category, however, we are looking for a couple of good suppliers for this area. If you represent a supplier, or know of one, please email Rob directly in regard to this [email protected]

• Manufacturers and Distributors:
    Are you a manufacturer or distributor that offers top quality products, and would like to see your products sold through Wretched Motorsports?
    Contact Rob Directly by email, [email protected], he would love to hear from you.

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Does this mean new customer service too? I ordered some sway bar end links from you guys and have not had the best of luck...

·
Premium Member
2013 Challenger SRT8
1,467 Posts
great work!! awesome site!!

i need to pack a bonus in 2013, and i am heading your way for a full package for the track

Cheers

ODP

·
Premium Member
2013 Challenger SRT8
1,467 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Does this mean new customer service too? I ordered some sway bar end links from you guys and have not had the best of luck...
I found this in another post you made, but you never responded to anyone in that thread either.
I installed these last year, and I think I have gone through 5 sway bar end links 4 factory and one that said it was stronger than stock from wretched motorsports (they were trash).... Anyone else experience this? any suggestions?
If you are the the same gentleman that sent me an email with very little information a couple weeks ago, stating that you broke the end link, (as i'm guessing you are the same person). Please respond to the email that i sent back to you on June 25th and asked for more information, and maybe a picture or two.

If you have gone through 5 different end links and you have broken every one of them, then i believe you might want to look in to what is causing the links to break. The stock links are strong, as well as the Pedders links, so if you are breaking them something is most definitely wrong.

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
I never received an email in response. When I originally ordered these online Feb 16th. I had to call 10 days later to check on them and they had not been sent out and whoever I spoke with said and I quote "Hmm I'm not sure why these haven't been sent out but I'll get them out today. That was the first issue. The second issue when I received them there was a spacer missing on one. They also would not fit with the Hotchkis Sway bar. Not sure why it would be a different size but anyway I emailed in regards to the missing piece. In which I received a response that from Rob A on May 2nd and you asked me to take pictures of both sides to see why it wouldn't fit and "I will see about getting you a replacement spacer for the missing one, Is this correct?" followed by my address.

I never received any such part.

Anyway I had one stock and one of the links I ordered from you temp installed while waiting for the part. I thought the pedders link was on the right but apparently it was the existing stock link that broke (4th one). I had a piece made for the spacer and now have both of the aftermarket links on the car. But it still appears that the bolt is a little shy of the nylon lock at the top of the bolt. I assume the Hotchkis sways must be thicker at the connection. When I install the 392 Spoiler this weekend I will take the pictures.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RTS, I will do what ever i can to get you taken care of, i will resend the emails to you,
This type of issue it best handled via email, if you respond to me via email, and you don't have a response with in 24 hours, you should email me again.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Also thought that i would mention that CT residents will be credited 6.25% OFF their orders to make up for sales tax issues that apply, thus making it more competitive for CT residents to buy from ME! lol

Coming Soon - First Responders will be added similar to TroopID is for military people.

I've taken a few days off, and DAMN did they feel good, lol
I'm a bit backlogged on emails and phone calls, so if you have been trying to get a hold of me since before the 4th i'm trying my best to respond by the end of the day today.
If i haven't gotten back to you by today shoot me an email, txt, or call me, (i've been on the phone most of the morning, so that might not be the best way)

Big Brake Kits are being worked on, i've listed some of them, but they are not complete by any means.

I have plans to get Exhaust Packages up for you very soon, but i do have a couple questions for everyone.

What do you want to see us do that we currently do not?
and don't say get Pedders parts quicker, we are doing everything we can to make that happen, and things are being worked on behind the scenes to try to help with that.

I've had a number of people ask me for Eibach/Hotchkis parts, while i personally don't think they fit in to what we should offer, i figured i'd put it out there to see what everyone thought. I've always stated that i wouldn't put anything on my site that i wouldn't put on my own cars, and i personally wouldn't put Eibach parts on my car, Hotchkis i might, but only when Pedders didn't offer the same. With that said, if enough people want it, it would make sense to add it, even though it goes against what i've always said. in the end money talks....

So it's up to you guys and gals, should we carry:

1. Eibach
  2. Hotchkis
  3. StopTech Pads
  4. Centric Rotors
  5. Energy suspension
  6. Handheld Tuners (Currently just carry Diablosport)
  7. Torco Fluids
  8. Redline Fluids
  9. Enkei
  10. Something not listed?

Coming Soon:

• Gforce Engineering
  • Monster Clutch

Currently Offering that you may or may not be aware of:
(Across all Car Lines)

1. Pedders (330)
  2. ACS (48)
  3. AP Racing (45)
  4. Bilstein (5)
  5. Castrol (1)
  6. Cobalt Friction (85)
  7. DBA Rotors (79)
  8. Diablosport (2)
  9. Driveshaft Shop (67)
  10. General Motors (22)
  11. GMM (1)
  12. Hawk Brakes (65)
  13. K&N Filters (48)
  14. Koni (10)
  15. Kooks (114)
  16. KW (30)
  17. KYB (20)
  18. Magnaflow (70)
  19. Motul (3)
  20. Nebo (2)
  21. Petty's Garage (10)
  22. Russell (8)
  23. Specialty Products (8)
  24. ST Suspension (38)
  25. Stoptech (183)
  26. Torque Solutions (12)
  27. Volant (23)
  28. Willwood (14)
  29. Wretched Motorsports (17)

I will not carry parts that have had safety concerns, but may be willing to add products from those manufacturers that have not had safety issues, this will be on a limited basis however.

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Rob,

I am on "track" to come your way near the middle/end of August. I am looking forward to the whole pedders kit. I can hardly wait. When do I need to order the parts? I will give you a call later this week actually. I was going to anyway - then I saw your post.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
depends on what you wanted to order, most of the parts are available at the warehouse, but there are a couple that are not and would need to be brought in from AU.

I would need to get the parts all here prior to the install,
what year/model is yours?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts