Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Might as well start with my new baby (finally!). 2017 SRT 392 in Octane Red/Velvet Red Metallic (IMO, that's its better name, used on other FCA products) with Sepia Laguna Leather, and a six speed manual. No other options.

I'm completely in love. This summer it will be fun battle between this and my Boxster GTS for my driving affections.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,403 Posts
That is an awesome looking car :thumbsup: And I can honestly say, the best looking car in this thread ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Quick Question: Can you tell me the color name of those wheels? They look brighter/lighter than others I've seen on the 17's?

Thanks, Mike

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Wow, what a super looking car! You don't need any other options! LOVE the color. Kind of like the rest of the colors.....most of them. Octane is really special though. Takes vinyl well too. Have fun!

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
8,780 Posts
Nice, awesome looking car. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,501 Posts
Congratulations on a Beautiful SRT! She sure is pretty!

That color combination is one of my favorites!

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
1,376 Posts
There is guy near me with an Octane Red Charger Hellcat and it is beautiful. Your car looks great, but pictures don’t do it justice. The deep metallic flake really glows. Octane Red in the sunlight is spectacular. Have fun and be safe.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Found this pic on dragtimes. I love the classic white side stripes (from 08-14) against the deep octane red.
I even love them on that car you showed.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Love the Octane Red, it's 1 of my 3 top color choices, still trying to decide. I see you appear to have the Sepia interior, I am planning on getting that regardless of the car color. I do want to see it in person first though.
Beautiful car, you should be proud
Jim

·
Registered
168 Posts
Great color combo. Congrats on the purchase.
I just got my 2018 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Shaker octane red 6-speed . with red and black interior. I love it. I will post pics, and yes the exterior looks the best in the sunlight. As soon as I can figure out my phone I will post some pics. I'm so glad I got this color I ordered it completely from the factory

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
I just got my 2018 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Shaker octane red 6-speed . with red and black interior. I love it. I will post pics, and yes the exterior looks the best in the sunlight. As soon as I can figure out my phone I will post some pics. I'm so glad I got this color I ordered it completely from the factory

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
Congratulations! Wow, imagine that. Love that color. Looking forward to pictures.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
1 - 20 of 72 Posts