Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,705 Posts
Such a classy color

A Guy

·
Registered
168 Posts
Is the 100th anversiry Octane Red Pearl the same as the the 2017-2018 Octane Red?
That's a good question, I would have to do some research and look up the paint code number and see if they are the same. I know octane red is the same as velvet red previously.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Thank you very much for the kind words. I almost went white with black stripes, but I'm very happy with this. And the Dynamics package rounded out the look

That's what I think. Octane or White.... I thinnnnnk in that order...

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Here is my interior, and here is the color I almost bought

If I saw the both of them on the lot at the same price..... the right price. I think I be tossing a coin and always regretful.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT
643 Posts
Very nice...

This side shot looks like Darth Vader is looming over your car...

·
Registered
39 Posts
That white shaker looks totally bad-ass! One of my favorite Challenger looks. It's a close call but I think you made the right choice. The octane red with the shaker, bumblebee stripe and dynamics package is as good as it gets!!

·
Registered
13,948 Posts
Is the 100th anversiry Octane Red Pearl the same as the the 2017-2018 Octane Red?
No, they are close but not exactly the same.

PRR - 2014 High Octane Red

PRV - 2017-up Octane Red

Different paint codes so color has to be different, even if only slightly.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
168 Posts
That white shaker looks totally bad-ass! One of my favorite Challenger looks. It's a close call but I think you made the right choice. The octane red with the shaker, bumblebee stripe and dynamics package is as good as it gets!!
I like the movie vanishing point, so I always said if I got a challenger it would be white. But when I saw Joey sixty-six on YouTube, I had to have an octane red scatpack Shaker Challenger. 6 Speed. I will publishing and documenting all mods, all quarter mile times , for the Challenger community. There seems to be a lack of info on what the 392 6 speeds with mild mods run. Stay tuned. Give me about a month or so.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Right you are.... I think. VERY difficult decision. But, I too think he MAXED it out! Congratulations! Truly you deserve it.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
I like the movie vanishing point, so I always said if I got a challenger it would be white. But when I saw Joey sixty-six on YouTube, I had to have an octane red scatpack Shaker Challenger. 6 Speed. I will publishing and documenting all mods, all quarter mile times , for the Challenger community. There seems to be a lack of info on what the 392 6 speeds with mild mods run. Stay tuned. Give me about a month or so.

Amen Brother!!! Preach on....

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
No, they are close but not exactly the same.

PRR - 2014 High Octane Red

PRV - 2017-up Octane Red

Different paint codes so color has to be different, even if only slightly.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
That's why I like Dodge..... they are never satisfied with status quo. Always throwing special things in or doing that with the paint. IMO

·
Registered
263 Posts
Gotta say. That octane red is my favourite color. It just pops. I didn't think I would love a color more than my deep water blue but for me Octane Red now takes that honour now. Nice ride, absolutely gorgeous.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Gotta say. That octane red is my favourite color. It just pops. I didn't think I would love a color more than my deep water blue but for me Octane Red now takes that honour now. Nice ride, absolutely gorgeous.
This is not related to this thread, but when I seen your reply notification pop up on Tapatalk, I thought someone hacked my account hahaha

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
168 Posts
Thank you very much I'll post more pictures as I do more slight mods.

·
Registered
39 Posts
That's why I like Dodge..... they are never satisfied with status quo. Always throwing special things in or doing that with the paint. IMO
I agree. Dodge keeps it fun with the colors. Always lots of fun color discussions too on the Dodge forums every year. Not sure if color gets a lot of run on the other car makers forums. I assume not like we do. :dunno:

21 - 40 of 72 Posts