Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Love how its more burgundy at night but a completely different red when the sun hits it. I was actually at the dealer to look at the F8 green but luckily for me they had 4 other challengers all at the same price in different colors.

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,501 Posts
Love how its more burgundy at night but a completely different red when the sun hits it. I was actually at the dealer to look at the F8 green but luckily for me they had 4 other challengers all at the same price in different colors.
You DEFINITELY made the right choice! That second picture in the sun is just WOW!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

If I were to order a new Challenger or Charger, that's the color that I'd get!

Again, just WOW!

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,501 Posts
You DEFINITELY made the right choice! That second picture in the sun is just WOW!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

If I were to order a new Challenger or Charger, that's the color that I'd get!

Again, just WOW!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Here it is.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
That's actually a picture of my 2018 Scat Pack Shaker car, not your mystery BS 2017 SRT. Here's your first clue the SRT does not have a shaker. Do you actually drive a 1980 Dodge Omni?

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger 1320, high octane red, Race Stars and Mickey Thompson et rs, hurst shifter.
520 Posts
My 2018 T/A

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Wow beautiful! I love your car. I made a little addition to my car, hood stripe. What do you guys think?

That my friend is the MOST beautiful car I have ever seen! PERFECT. Hood pins.....black! LOVE the stripes (but I'm a sucker for vinyl on Octane!) PLEASE don't change a thing!!! OMGosh. You know I want to go KICK my car now!!!!!

·
Registered
13,867 Posts
Wow beautiful! I love your car. I made a little addition to my car, hood stripe. What do you guys think?

Holy mackerel, that looks great!

Before I would have deleted the Shaker stripes but I really like what you have done here.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 72 Posts