Dodge Challenger Forum banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
I have Jazz Blue with Sepia and everyone absolutely loves the interior. Reminds me of a classic Ferrari.

I really like the stripes on the shaker hood that go all the way over the car. Must be fun to wax though. They have some clear products, but still.

Octane red is so pretty. I was tempted, but was more torn between B5 and Black and split the difference with the Jazz Blue. It looks amazing in the sun, but stealthy at night and in the shade.

Still not a widebody fan. You think it wouldn't bother me growing up in a world filled with 80's Z-28's and Trans Ams, but it does. I just think it spoils the already classic lines.

Each to his own.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Jazz blue was on my list, but octane red won out. I'm super happy with my choice. The widebody looks pretty tough in person. Not as much in picts.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
596 Posts
Normally not a fan of stripes...But these are great...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thank you, it goes with the red and black theme I'm going with.

I have a 19 octane red scat pack on order and still on the fence about the red brake calipers cause I thought the two different shades of red would clash but yours looks good...just worried if I change it now that it will push back the Feb 22nd delivery date lol.

·
Registered
168 Posts
The red calipers are a bit orangish. When I ordered my 2018 it was only a $195 upgrade, so I thought what the heck. They tend to get darker with instantaneous brake dust. A change of brake pad is coming soon

·
Registered
318 Posts
Boy howdy! These cars are gorgeous!! I was really torn when I ordered my car and this was one of the colors I was considering.

The F8 was right up there also!

·
Registered
27 Posts
The red calipers are a bit orangish. When I ordered my 2018 it was only a $195 upgrade, so I thought what the heck. They tend to get darker with instantaneous brake dust. A change of brake pad is coming soonTapatalk
Oh man they're a $500 option nowadays. I think I'll stick with the black ones for now lol.

·
Registered
168 Posts
That is a weird price increase. Everything else is priced similar to the previous year.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts