Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
5,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the stock HIDs in the 392 along with the stock driving lights and it looks like ish! I need to get the driving lights to match the headlights as close as possible, what do ya got!

·
Supporting Vendors
1,308 Posts
Well, glad you asked!

Your factory HID's are going to be a close match to a 4300K color, so that's what I suggest for that location.

You'll want to install an HID relay to provide the bulbs with a steadier flow of electricity and prevent any flickering. Also, I would highly recommend the Hylux ballast option, which will fix any Canbus related issues common with Mopars.

Fairly certain this customer had factory HIDs

Here is a color chart for your reference:

Let me know if you need more information

Nick C.

·
Banned
5,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok I think I was describing the wrong lights, I'm looking for some hids for the fog lights. Sorry for the confusion.

·
Banned
5,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So that Challenger is running HIDs as the headlights and LEDs for the fogs? thanks!

·
Banned
5,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I guess Im a retard, cause that link takes me to LEDS. Earlier you said that you did have HID fog lights?

·
Supporting Vendors
1,308 Posts

·
Banned
5,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think I need to start over, or take a nap.

I need HID Fog Lights, not headlights. I already have the factory HID headlights and want to match my fogs to them. If LEDs work, that is fine too. If it requires a ballast and all that, then Ill probably pass for now. I was hoping for a direct fog light bulb replacement.

·
Supporting Vendors
1,308 Posts
Nick C.,

I am down for this also. Which led bulb will match the factory HID?

Javier
The Stage 3's are closer to a 4300K than our Stage 1 or 2's IMO. They are also incredibly bright IMO.

Definitely a worthwhile upgrade. We've had several CT members purchase the Stage 3's, maybe they could post some pictures for you all as reference? :slant:

Nick C.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts