Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2018 SRT
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well all you Challenger freaks across the great fruited plains. I was over at Bayside CDJ today going over a rather nice 11 R/T Charger loaded!. What a nice car! However the salesman said to me, Glenn, The real candy is up on the roof. Well we went up to the roof lot and there she was. A White with blue stripes 2011 IE SRT8 . She is wearing dash badge #0017 . Salesman said as far as he knows there is no price adjustment. Oh yes its an AutoMatic. I gave it a good look up and down , inside and out. Real nice folks, perhapes someone here will go and get it! Good Luck:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Well all you Challenger freaks across the great fruited plains. I was over at Bayside CDJ today going over a rather nice 11 R/T Charger loaded!. What a nice car! However the salesman said to me, Glenn, The real candy is up on the roof. Well we went up to the roof lot and there she was. A White with blue stripes 2011 IE SRT8 . She is wearing dash badge #0017 . Salesman said as far as he knows there is no price adjustment. Oh yes its an AutoMatic. I gave it a good look up and down , inside and out. Real nice folks, perhapes someone here will go and get it! Good Luck:bigthumb:
You should get with ND Ram, there's a post on the SRT8 forums that he's using to track each number with it's options. I looked at #15 on sat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts