Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And by the size of it (20x9) it could be a Scat Pack offering.

Reminds me of a 2011-12 Mustang GT Brembo

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Looks like the SRT wheel will retain the center cap as if SRT were still a "brand", not a trim level.

·
Registered
187 Posts
If you click on the model availability link above the wheels, it says that wheel will be on the SXT and RT models

·
Premium Member
2016 Hellcat Challenger
2,380 Posts
Wow. None of the 2015 wheels do anything for me.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

I'm with you on that!! They had such great choices last year and would kill if I could have put the 14 SRT wheels on my 15!! I also love the wheels on my 14 RT classic. They blow any of the 15 wheel choices out of the water!

Attachments

·
Registered
345 Posts
I hear ya bud. When/If I sell my car ill buy replacement wheels and my pristine forged SRT black pocket wheels will go on the next one.

ImageUploadedByAG Free1411340949.586647.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
75 Posts
The image location is as follows...

http://www.dodge.com/assets/images/vehicles/2015/challenger/exterior/wheels/2015-challenger-exterior-wheels-srt-wss-tvh-13.jpg

The SRT part in the location text only shows up for the other SRT wheels (9.5 wide options). WSS in the location text is the option code, akin to WRT or WP3 for the option Scat Pack wheels.

I wouldn't mind them being available for the Scat. They're my favorite of the non-SRT wheels. Not to mention the sizing; If they're really 20x9, they're meant for a 392 car of some sort, as even the STP R/Ts get 20x8s.

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Come on Dodge!!! I just want to order a B5 SP with sepia interior (which I can't) and WP3 rims (and now they are taking those way)... WTH!!!!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
It's totally gone off the site now.
Not really. It's still in the build and price section as the 20x9 lightweight forged wheel. There is nothing to indicate that the new wheel is forged. If it is, and if it replaces the WP3, I guess I'm just as happy. Still, I would take what Dodge does on their website with a grain of salt.

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Well when you build a SP on cars.com now, the optional wheel is the WRT and when I built my car on there a month ago the optional wheel was the WP3.
I hope I'm wrong because I really want the WP3!

·
Registered
583 Posts
wheels

I'm with you on that!! They had such great choices last year and would kill if I could have put the 14 SRT wheels on my 15!! I also love the wheels on my 14 RT classic. They blow any of the 15 wheel choices out of the water!

I love my 2014 shaker edition wheels (and RWLs help too!)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Has anyone tried to fit the Shaker wheel in the above post above this to an srt yet? Is there a chance they'll fit over the brembos?

·
Registered
8 Posts
classic wheels

I also don't like the wheel choices. I am planning on ordering a scat pack, and the wheels I would really like are the Classic II from the r/t plus. They are shown as 20x9. does anyone know if those would work on a scat pack?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts