Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chicago's yearly auto show gets fast and fabulous

Valentine’s Day didn’t work out? A second chance at romance awaits you at the 98th Annual Chicago Auto Show. After scoping out almost 1,000 sparkling new cars spread out over 1.2 million square feet — ranging from innovative hybrids to bank-account-on-wheels Ferraris — true love is inevitable.

Enthusiasts pack into McCormick Place, Lake Shore Dr. and 23rd St., each on a respective mission: buy a car, fantasize about one or strategize how to tear an awestruck spouse away from one. Tracy Mauldin, 33, traveled from Kenosha, Wis., with her husband, but is not sure she will return with him.

“He would have spent forever at (the Dodge Challenger concept car) display,” she says of the revamped 1970 Dodge classic. “But I love it too; it has the best style.”

Read more here

Source: The Daily Northwestern
by Deena Bustillo
February 16, 2006

·
Registered
598 Posts
allhemi said:
If I were there you would have a hard time getting me away from the challenger!:D
I hear ya,..I tried taking one out of the Detroit show and go for a spin,..but got caught!:p ;) :D ...My first ticket with the car,and they haven't even made the car yet!.....:eek: :p :D

Attachments

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'm going to the auto show in New York in April. I know I will spend 90% of the day drooling over the Challenger! I couldn't think of a better way to spend a saturday!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
wirewilly said:
I'm going to the auto show in New York in April. I know I will spend 90% of the day drooling over the Challenger! I couldn't think of a better way to spend a saturday!!!!!
Spending 100% of your day driving 1.:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts