Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,668 Posts
As long as nobody was hurt it’s all good, it’s just a car.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Ouch.. I know its just a car but it hurts to see that happen to anyone.. Hope insurance covers it, time for an upgrade.

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack Shaker
742 Posts
Nope, won't buff out. May need to step up to paint less dent removal.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Make sure you do it on low speed or you might mess it up. :) I feel for u people out in california,always something going on weather wise .Hang in there.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,644 Posts
Just a car if you haven't spent many hours modding and maintaining. Can I buy another that will come like I've made mine? Just a car...HAH!

A Guy :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Just a car if you haven't spent many hours modding and maintaining. Can I buy another that will come like I've made mine? Just a car...HAH!
Yeah, I get it. Its more than that, but in the grand scheme of things, its materialistic. I tore down the inside of the challenger this weekend, seats, carpet.. down to bare metal just to make sure I can clean and detail every square inch, I get it "just a car" :wink3:

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
8,846 Posts
Yeah, I get it. Its more than that, but in the grand scheme of things, its materialistic. I tore down the inside of the challenger this weekend, seats, carpet.. down to bare metal just to make sure I can clean and detail every square inch, I get it "just a car" :wink3:
Sweet baby Jesus...that is devotion!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts