Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
‘74 Duster 360 4M
659 Posts
Find out the difference in price between what you will get for that and a Scat/SRT. Since this car is paid off, save that payment for the amount of time you would be making it if you "upgrade". Take that chunk of cash and do something with it, even if it is supercharge the car you have.
Oh, I like that! Can I use that on my wife? :cool:

Edit - Hmmm...that sounds funny. Can I use that argument with my wife to fund mods to my car?

Sounds like I am trying to upgrade my wife, who is irreplaceable to me.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
8,288 Posts
Oh, I like that! Can I use that on my wife? :cool:

Edit - Hmmm...that sounds funny. Can I use that argument with my wife to fund mods to my car?

Sounds like I am trying to upgrade my wife, who is irreplaceable to me.
Does your wife work? If not tell her to get a job. My wife works and does whatever she wants after she pays the bills we agreed on would be hers. I do likewise, just right now she said, and I agree, pay off the car then I can do whatever mods I want to it and since my next list of mods are going to be 12k plus, any extra nickles and dimes I was going to buy parts with is going on the payment.

·
Registered
2018 Challenger R/T Plus - Billet Clearcoat
712 Posts
Clean retail in my zip code says 23,850...
I do realize that mods don't necessarily add to value but it has Stage One lowering springs and 4 new Hankook tires last month and other stuff like catch can and valve covers...
Also note that 28k includes sales tax and all fees (hence "out the door") $1000 in add on's and tires a couple weeks ago for $400...

I works not have spent money on any mods on a car I was leasing. If you turn it in, that's also money down the drain.

I have a 2018 R/T Plus. KBA says it's worth in the 27K range. I love mine but going in i didn't want a 6.4 motor.

·
Registered
2018 Challenger R/T Plus - Billet Clearcoat
712 Posts
Nevermind. Old thread, comments invalid

·
Registered
2015 RT Shaker (STP/A8/FORGED/NAPPA/NO SUNROOF)
713 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
WE have a 2018 RT+ wife's car - I'll be 69 this month and we will get the 6.4 - just a better car all the way around as mentioned earlier. Not racing it but too young for a Lexus.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts