Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
it doesn't matter.......challenger resale values are very poor no matter what because they are a mass produced production car. I love them but they do not hold their value. You would be wasting time and money changing it back.

·
Registered
972 Posts
White will have niche appeal. You may find the right buyer but I would expect the average buyer will be turned off - I know I would be. You could always try to list it with the condition that you're happy to return it to stock per buyer's request.

Now, if you're looking to trade/sell to a dealer, back to stock without question.

I found resale values to be quite good - so good, in fact, that I bought new instead of buying used like I had planned, the savings just weren't there to justify used. Good luck with your sale!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1,931 Posts
Well I wouldnt say Challenger resale values are very poor...at least not after the initial first yr drop....OP I am not a fan of white interiors but yours looked great!....you wont get anymore for the white interior so if you can easily put it back to stock you could probably sell that white interior for a good price..

·
Premium Member
9,216 Posts
Well I wouldnt say Challenger resale values are very poor...at least not after the initial first yr drop....OP I am not a fan of white interiors but yours looked great!....you wont get anymore for the white interior so if you can easily put it back to stock you could probably sell that white interior for a good price..
I imagine that's a real chore doing that.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Private party sale you might get more money if the buyer falls in love with the looks of the car and interior. If you trade it in you wont get more money and I would recommended taking all after market parts off and selling them on here, locally, or Ebay.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
according to KBB challengers are holding their value well...that interior looks to me like it would be a big + in selling it.
I would leave it in.
If you get a lot of prospective buyers who are passing just ask them if the interior is the reason or factored heavily in their desire to not buy.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I would leave it, take it to a dealer and see what they will give, they wont kniw the difference, like the other guy said "dumb as rocks"
If you did the SEM interior dye you shouldn't have any problem on ebay or other online car sites if you state how you did it and what you used. It looks good, I am in the process of doing my 70' camaro and its duriable and scratch resistant.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Working on a 71 cuda convertible, and need money to go further on the build.. Or I would definitely keep it...love this car...

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Not that I'm financially able to spring for it right now (getting married and moving within the month) but what would you want for it? I love the white interior and would think that many others would as well.

·
Registered
959 Posts
the white looks terrific. I hope this becomes a factory interior option at some point. My wife laughs at me but I'd go for it in a second. Had a blue 73 Rallye Challenger many years ago with a white factory interior and loved it.

·
Registered
610 Posts
i hate white interiors.. but i was in the market for a challenger and i found yours.. that interior is a turn on.... WOAW is an instant classic.... that and heritage wheels with the chrome accents scream AMERICANA NOSTALGIA !!! AMAZING INTERIOR!! awesome job.. you did it yourself?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
2009, less than 5000 miles on it, heritage wheels, the good aluminum rear window lovers, SRT8 suspension with 2" eibach drop springs on the front and 1" drop on the rear, pistol grip 6 speed...
Probably going to start around 28,500.00

Going to list it soon, will see it here in the for sale section also..

Thanks...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts