Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys!.

So i am planning on ordering a New 2018 Challenger SRT soon. Maybe by the End of January 2018. I've been keepin an eye on autotrader for demos/used but they don't have the color that i have. Plus the 2015-2016 qualifies for only 5.99 finance rate which is a rip off for me. I'm in the Toronto area (North york).

Which dealer would you recommend and if so, how long does it usually take for delivery? From what i've been reading here is at least 1-2 months?

Thoughts? How much bargain you think i could get below sticker price since it's a new 2018 model.

Thanks everyone for the replies and help.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Good choice! Love my '15 SRT. I have the A8 and couldn't think of a better trans. for me. Works great on road courses, especially in track mode. I'd research what the "Dealer Invoice" price is on it and negotiate for no more than 2% over that.

·
Registered
212 Posts
which SRT? 392, hellcat or hellcat widebody?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good choice! Love my '15 SRT. I have the A8 and couldn't think of a better trans. for me. Works great on road courses, especially in track mode. I'd research what the "Dealer Invoice" price is on it and negotiate for no more than 2% over that.

Nice! I know a fact too that the A8 transmission is more faster and fuel efficiencent than the six speed.

Yeah I've researched the invoice price of the car and typically the dealer marks it around 4-5K above I believe.

·
Registered
13 Posts
i Bought a 2017 SRT Contusion Blue at the end December just after Christmas and got an AMAZING deal. It’s a 6 Speed manual... I prefer the heritage of a manual... it feels good to have 500HP in the palm of your hand. People talk about automatic being faster... give me a break. How many people are racing their cars EVER ...anyway?

If you have a budget... you can get 2017 SRT with very low mileage for the same price as a 2018 RT. I recommend getting the best car you can get... no regrets. My SRT is a daily driver and I love every minute of it. I could not imagine garage queening my car. I average 12..2L//100kms...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts