21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,876 Posts
See these videos:

minute 6:32 --->
minute 6:32
I wouldn't trust anything Scotty says regarding Chrysler. He's stuck in 1999 and blames the Italians for everything.

And notice how car wizard said the ones he worked on "weren't maintained". Nobody mentions maintenance when bringing up reliability. Cars aren't designed to be neglected, just because Toyota is the most idiot-proof doesn't mean they're the most reliable.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey - I’m not trying to convince anybody of anything. You have your opinion, Car Wizard & Scotty have another - and they are just some examples I found searching for 2 minutes online. They are also mechanics.
I was answering the guy who posted the question regarding reliability. Speak with a mechanic or two. Do some research. I’m not going to explain to somebody that a lot of crap is made these days in large numbers, but that doesn’t mean is good, or how Toyota really is the most reliable car.
Like I said, I had the 3.6 engine myself in my 2015 Wrangler and it was great. I respect others opinions, I listen to them, and I’m not trying to convince anybody of anything.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Oh yeah, that convinced me...:rolleyes: 10,000,000 produced so far

A Guy
My Charger regularly beats the sticker on mileage. I've got a 30 mile local commute, with 400ft descent/ascent overall. Keeping it around 65-75 I'll do about 37 mpg to work and 33 on the way back. I've done 34 mpg on 300 mile drives between San Diego and San Luis Obispo several times, and 30 or so from San Diego to San Francisco, but usually higher on the way back. Those headwinds from Los Banos to Livermore can be brutal, worse than LA traffic on mileage.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts