Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
That is sickening. Doubt that car will be restored and run again. I have no idea what the engine is worth, but certainly that's the most valuable thing left. Gotta figure electronics are all gone, probably including engine management. I don't know, it's a mess.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Even if you strip out the interior and get an interior from a wrecked car wouldn't that smell of the fire linger in a air tight car? There are alot of wires for a modern car so I wouldn't want that myself.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Pffftttt, that'll buff right out. :smokin:

BTW, after having repaired a fire damaged ride and knowing what I now know ya know. That POS isn't worth a nickel more then 9K.

But it would make for a fun race car. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Pffftttt, that'll buff right out. :smokin:

BTW, after having repaired a fire damaged ride and knowing what I now know ya know. That POS isn't worth a nickel more then 9K.

But it would make for a fun race car. :thumbsup:
LOL buff out, this car was on anther thread here a month or so ago. I came up with about 8g's. And your right it would be a fun racer.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Someone will buy it fix it and give it a salvage title.

·
Premium Member
3,339 Posts
Most certainly a hot Challenger

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Talk about interior OFF-GASSING.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
that shot of the interior looks like the interior of Christine after she ran down Buddy Repperton while in flames! is the dash number on this car #666? it is a 2008...

·
Registered
183 Posts
No way is that worth $15,000.

The amount of labor that would have to go into repairing it... Plus the fact that it would have a salvage title. Run away!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts