Dodge Challenger Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Real friends don't let their friends drink *any* "light" beer!! It's "full-flavor" or nothing!!
I’m all about full flavor, but sometimes when I can feel a case of scurvy coming on, I like to head it off at the pass without curtailing my alcohol intake, then it’s BLL to the rescue!

Just saying, Coors light is better than a lot of other beer I've had and Coors Light> Coors any day of the week. I do prefer my 12 year single malt whisky though.
I’m with you on the scotch, as long as it’s a Highland single malt. If you’re one of those savages that prefers a single malt from the Lowlands or the Islands, then I’m diametrically opposed to your position on scotch.

Not quite...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=d2_74M7b5o8&t=60

·
Registered
433 Posts
I’m all about full flavor, but sometimes when I can feel a case of scurvy coming on, I like to head it off at the pass without curtailing my alcohol intake, then it’s BLL to the rescue!

I’m with you on the scotch, as long as it’s a Highland single malt. If you’re one of those savages that prefers a single malt from the Lowlands or the Islands, then I’m diametrically opposed to your position on scotch.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=d2_74M7b5o8&t=60
Balvenie Doublewood.

·
Premium Member
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
I love that tag it definitely goes with your ride!
They finally got here, just went and picked them up from the tax office:

Bacon Hauler front.jpg

BCN HLR rear.jpg

:wiggle::banana::redblob:

I'm sure the fact that something so trivial can fill me with joy says a lot about me...but I don't give nary a damn. Everyone knows I have led a trite and meaningless life up until this point, why on earth would that change after all these years?!?

:alfdance::blueblob:

One thing that has muted my excitement somewhat is the lack of interest Mrs. Nuke is showing in my new tags.

Nuke - "Check out my new plates!"
Mrs. Nuke - "So? What about them? Beacon Healer?? What does that mean?"
Nuke - "No, Bacon Hauler! Get it? It's a cop car...bacon...hauling ass...bacon...cops...Bacon Hauler!!"
Mrs. Nuke - "Whatever...When are you going to get MY car put back together?"
Nuke - "*sigh* I'll resume working on yours now, honey...should be ready to go by tomorrow morning."
Mrs. Nuke - "Will I have door panels when you get done?!?"
Nuke - "Yes, honey, I am putting the door panels back on...and changing the door handle...and fixing the window...and slowly suffocating under the weight of your crushing indifference to all that is holy to me."
Mrs. Nuke - "What?!? What was that last part??"
Nuke - "Nothing, honey, I love you, honey."

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
They finally got here, just went and picked them up from the tax office:

View attachment 946449

View attachment 946451

:wiggle::banana::redblob:

I'm sure the fact that something so trivial can fill me with joy says a lot about me...but I don't give nary a damn. Everyone knows I have led a trite and meaningless life up until this point, why on earth would that change after all these years?!?

:alfdance::blueblob:

One thing that has muted my excitement somewhat is the lack of interest Mrs. Nuke is showing in my new tags.

Nuke - "Check out my new plates!"
Mrs. Nuke - "So? What about them? Beacon Healer?? What does that mean?"
Nuke - "No, Bacon Hauler! Get it? It's a cop car...bacon...hauling ass...bacon...cops...Bacon Hauler!!"
Mrs. Nuke - "Whatever...When are you going to get MY car put back together?"
Nuke - "*sigh* I'll resume working on yours now, honey...should be ready to go by tomorrow morning."
Mrs. Nuke - "Will I have door panels when you get done?!?"
Nuke - "Yes, honey, I am putting the door panels back on...and changing the door handle...and fixing the window...and slowly suffocating under the weight of your crushing indifference to all that is holy to me."
Mrs. Nuke - "What?!? What was that last part??"
Nuke - "Nothing, honey, I love you, honey."
You should put it back together and not tighten anything so that when she goes to get in and close the door this happens:

61 - 66 of 66 Posts