Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been MIA just purchased my first home and if you've been through that process then you already know its expensive and VERY time consuming I'm gonna get back active in the forums

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,711 Posts
Wow, right hand drive!

A Guy :D

·
Super Moderator
15,437 Posts
In the video, he doesn't say if the R/T had a 5.7 or 6.4 Hemi. Since it has 245/45-20 tires, I assume that it is a 5.7.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
9,773 Posts
If RT had a supercharger as well would be a whole different outcome. An RT with SC can take on a stock scat.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
8,496 Posts
If RT had a supercharger as well would be a whole different outcome. An RT with SC can take on a stock scat.
A 5.7L with a Supercharger should beat a stock Scat or why waste 10k on the SC?
When I get mine done, in a couple months, it damn well be 550 WHP or better. :D

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
9,773 Posts
My point being, bragging about beating a stock vehicle when you are running forced induction is a moot point. It is well known that if you throw enough money at a vehicle you can make it fast.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My point being, bragging about beating a stock vehicle when you are running forced induction is moot p. It is well known that if you throw enough money at a vehicle you can make it fast.
Did you watch the video? He called me out 🤷🏿‍♂️ i warned him...fair play

I say this in the video...Im lining that up next procharged RT ...got to watch the whole video so you know whats going on brotha man

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
8,496 Posts
My point being, bragging about beating a stock vehicle when you are running forced induction is moot p. It is well known that if you throw enough money at a vehicle you can make it fast.
I'll race my 2015 SXT against any SXT or G/T from any other year. :D

·
Registered
2011 SXT Built in the Canada Plant
2,310 Posts
In 1987 when I had both my GNX, and TTYPE Limited Edition which was a more Luxury Edition GNX powered by a 231c.i. 3.8 Liter Turbo V6 would eat
V8 Mustangs, Corvette ZR1, Camaro's, most Firebirds until short time later with the same equipped GTA's. Short time later when I begin to modify them
wasn't much that would touch them in the higher class performance cars.

Even now wish I still wish had either of them.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
9,773 Posts
In 1987 when I had both my GNX, and TTYPE Limited Edition which was a more Luxury Edition GNX powered by a 231c.i. 3.8 Liter Turbo V6 would eat
V8 Mustangs, Corvette ZR1, Camaro's, most Firebirds until short time later with the same equipped GTA's. Short time later when I begin to modify them
wasn't much that would touch them in the higher class performance cars.

Even now wish I still wish had either of them.
Now that's the kind of video I am talkin about. Something about that body style the still appeals to me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts