Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after reading about a certain female member on here... I won't say names.... cough cough hemiwoman, I've decided to go head to head so to speak in a friendly build off. That's right Canada vs US in the V6 Challenger war.

I just ordered a new 3.06 rear end, was going to go bigger but decided if this is going to be a daily driver and unitl I feel confident of my build., thsi would be a safe bet for me.

heads, cam, headers, intake, tuner, exhaust have been done, Over the spring/summer I'd like to offer a friendly run against hemiwoman at a site event or gathering, I think it would be fun to see and heck make some new friends and see what these 6's can really do.

Hope she is up to the Challenge.

X

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
most of the time X's Revenge is all boy....what he does behind closed doors is his business LOL !
by the way , the best internet business i have ever done was with Chris !!

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^ hey shouldn't you be boarding a plane?? hahaha thanks Dan

I went through the parts catalogue with my dealer this evening and the 3.06 setup I ordered is the right size apparently, it's what is listed for all 09-11 Challenger, Chargers, and the sizing matched the 198mm required?? so not sure maybe Dodge made changes? I'm not on the hook if this shows up and is incorrect. I would like to go with a new diff, and we can't find the part # for the 3.64.

help is always appreciated.

thanks for the responses guys

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
that info is incorrect. the challenger's 3.06 gears only come in 215mm and 226mm.
the challengers with the 198mm gears are only in the 2.87 or 3.64.

the 3.07 gears in 198mm only came in the AWD hemi cars. never came in a challenger or any RWD LX car.

if you want a complete 198mm pumpkin with 3.07 gears, have the dealer look up a 2006 chrysler 300C AWD car.

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
So after reading about a certain female member on here... I won't say names.... cough cough hemiwoman, I've decided to go head to head so to speak in a friendly build off. That's right Canada vs US in the V6 Challenger war.

I just ordered a new 3.06 rear end, was going to go bigger but decided if this is going to be a daily driver and unitl I feel confident of my build., thsi would be a safe bet for me.

heads, cam, headers, intake, tuner, exhaust have been done, Over the spring/summer I'd like to offer a friendly run against hemiwoman at a site event or gathering, I think it would be fun to see and heck make some new friends and see what these 6's can really do.

Hope she is up to the Challenge.

X
I'm up for the challenge. You have heads and cam, which I don't. So you are at an advantage. We will try to work out something this summer.

You better be a good driver, I cut a mean light, especially when my reputation is on the line. LOL!!

·
Registered
495 Posts
My bet is on hemiwoman. Her car is tuned very well, runs consistent, and she has a good history of bracket racing. Getting to the traps first wins the race.

Cutting that light tight makes up for a lot.

Summer can't come fast enough. They pushed the NHRA Nationals to July at RT 66.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
^ oh trust me, I've been reading all about her launches, you are right, she's consistent, I'm definately worried in that aspect, power means nothin unless you know how to launch it.

I think it will be a fun race.

·
Registered
107 Posts
What's the status on this little car build-off/race? Sorry X, my money is on Hemi.

I'll bet you all my Star Wars action figures that she beats you! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts