Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just curious what Pedal Command setting most people use... If you could list the car type (engine, etc) and the setting, that would be appreciated!

I just installed mine on my 2018 GT (3.6L) and so far, I'm using City +1. Started at City -2 and then worked my way up until I found one that seemed to work best for me - and so far (very limited use), it's City +1.

Also - does anyone find themselves changing the setting from time to time or do you pretty much leave it at the same setting all of the time?

Thanks for participating! :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Also a GT. I commute a fair distance so I have it on Eco -4. Dont really know if it has made a difference in fuel economy. Also when I want a little bit of fun I stick it on Sport +4 switch to RWD (via Tazer) and turn off traction control!

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
I have had my PC for over a year try different settings, I found sport , +2 and drive in sport mod
Have not changed my settings , for some time
I have 2015 5.7 / STP with with stage 1 PCM
Not a DD but do put about 800 miles a month on

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also a GT. I commute a fair distance so I have it on Eco -4. Dont really know if it has made a difference in fuel economy. Also when I want a little bit of fun I stick it on Sport +4 switch to RWD (via Tazer) and turn off traction control!
My understanding is that when in ECO mode, the minus and plus settings are swapped compared to the rest of the modes. So ECO +4 would actually be the least sensitive you can get with the Pedal Commander. Just an FYI because that is not made very clear - I forget where I read that.

I see what they are trying to do with that (ECO - would be less ECO'ish and ECO + would be more ECO'ish), but it's really confusing that way - they should have left the function of the + and - modes the same as the other modes...

Have you found that to be true while in ECO mode?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Oh right didn't know that was how it worked. Just thought it was a consistent sliding scale from Sport+ +4 to Eco -4. Will try Eco +4.

Anyway, my mpg (or l/100km) is high as I am remote starting on these cold Ontario mornings.

I was able to to get in to the mid to low 7s (about 32/33mpg) when I went a day without a heavy right foot. That was with AWD on and cruising at about 55-60 mph.

I don't think eco mode makes any difference but then that wasn't the main selling point!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts