Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey yall just lookin do decide on best set of longtube headers for my 2010, yes i know i may have mentioned elsehwere that i wasnt going to do headers but i came into some money and i have too much time!!- first was going to do shorty headers and delete cats from mid pipe( Amazon.com: BBK Performance 4012 1-3/4" Chrome Shorty Tuned Length Exhaust Headers for 5.7/6.1L Hemi Charger/Challenger/Magnum/300 05-10: Automotive ) but too many people mentioned they have minimal gains vs stock and if i really wanted some change to hit up the long tubes instead-not to keen about being careful on speed bumps so the more clearance the better- so i realllyyy wanted these Bassani Bassani SRT-8 Stainless Steel Long-tube Headers for the 2008-09 Dodge Challenger they are bassani and i have always used bassani goig back to my 95 gt mustang with offoroad x pipe , but it only says for 2009 and below :( so i gues ill have to go with something like borla-slp-arh etc. unless someone can confirm that these bassanis will fit my 2010. so heres what ive narrowed it too what do you all recommend?( borla are priced very well) i dont really have full brand knowledge yet so i only know so much and would rather have your input here -dont mind no cats either as that was my first choice

Borla 999$ WITH NO CATS
Borla 1 7/8" OFF ROAD Long Tube Headers - 2008+ Dodge Challenger SRT8 (6.1L Hemi) [BOR-17250] - $1,299.95$999.95 : MarylandSpeed.com- Your First Stop on the Way to Performance!

Kooks- WITH CATS 1525$
Kooks 1 7/8" Long Tube Headers w/ Cats - 2008+ Dodge Challenger SRT8 (6.1L Hemi) [K6905-CC] - $1,758.36$1,525.95 : MarylandSpeed.com- Your First Stop on the Way to Performance!

ARH 1275$ WITH CATS
American ARHSRT8 ARH LongTube 1-7/8 X 3 304-SS Headers and Down Pipes SRT8 Challenger 2008-11 - ARHSRT8, American Header Complete Kit

SLP WITH CATS 1380$
SLP Long Tube Headers - 2008-10 Challenger SRT-8 Hemi - PFYC.com

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Go with the ARH. Call Nick (The Owner) he is very knowledgeable and will inform you of the advantages of his product. Really nice guy to talk with and he has a great product. I will be putting a set of these on my car as soon as I can free up some $$$.

As with my other opinions, it's worth what you paid for it. :thumbsup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts