Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! Was Green Go a big enough seller that they might bring back for 2022? Also, when do they announce the new colors typically? 馃槉

Banned
2017 TA Green Go.
There were 383 GG TAs in 17. Pretty rare color.
I hope they do not bring it back as I like not seeing myself come and go around town.
Just a selfish thing.
Anyone know total production of GG? I am guessing less than a couple thousand.

Super Moderator
I personally liked GreenGo a lot - vibrant saturated green - only for 2017 there were a few owners around here that had the color.

F8 Green has IMO, been languishing sales - wise; it has been around since 2018 and frankly - its not selling that well. There'll be the odd one that turns up here and there in dealer inventory, but by and large I've seen very few out and and about

There's a lot of folks that would like to see the 2011 Green With Envy or a color like that. The gold pearl in the color adds that extra pop.

Vipers had Snakeskin Green (very similar color) in 2010 / 2017 - I think the Challenger color (GWE) is slightly lighter hue

Reactions: FreddyG

Registered
2021 Charger SPWB
I guess you'd have to compare the paint codes, but IMO, the Viper Snakeskin Green and Challenger GWE look exactly the same. I'm pretty sure Mojito on the Jeep Wranglers is also the same paint. I had a GWE SRT in '11 and I'd love to see it on a refreshed style Challenger.

Premium Member
Green is one of my favorite colors. While I like F8 I would like to see them add a green that is brighter.
A true green impact color would be well received. IMO.

Registered
2021 Charger SPWB
I know it wasn't a "true green" color due to mix of yellow in it, but if Sublime Green wasn't an impact color, nothing ever will be!

Premium Member
I know it wasn't a "true green" color due to mix of yellow in it, but if Sublime Green wasn't an impact color, nothing ever will be!
Agreed! Just bring it back!
Or something close to it.

Reactions: USponycar

Registered
There were 383 GG TAs in 17. Pretty rare color.
I hope they do not bring it back as I like not seeing myself come and go around town.
Just a selfish thing.
Anyone know total production of GG? I am guessing less than a couple thousand.
Had a Green Go Daytona Charger, very rarely saw any other Mopar鈥檚 with it

Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
Snakeskin Green Pearl GGS, PGS
Green Go PGM
Mojito Green PGE, GGE

A Guy

Reactions: Revtime
1 - 9 of 9 Posts