Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If anyone has a picture of a car with them on that would help... Thanks.

·
Registered
561 Posts
They have a gallery of them on a 68(?) Coronet. I don't think they look that great, personally, but I usually don't like how any wheels over 18" look. This car has 19's on the front and 20's on the back. Something about them just seems off to me, almost like the chrome "spokes" are too narrow? Might look better on a new challenger though

http://us-mags.com/mopar-u439-g-16602.htm

·
Registered
15,064 Posts
Need to be 18's with more meat on the tires ... imho. :D

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
yo George...I (very quickly) photoshopped these onto your car. they might look pretty good actually

Need to be 18's with more meat on the tires ... imho. :D

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Thanks, Idaho. Not bad, but I agree with you that the spokes look too thin for the size. However, these reproductions look so much better than the Rallye ones... those look clownish.

Oh, yes Slidd may be right about those needing to be 18" with some meat. I know you can get them in smaller sizes, but then the problem becomes fitting over the Brembos... I have a dealer right in my town so maybe they could help me with fit???

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, I can get them in 18" to fit my SRT-8. The problem is they are $4,600 for a set of four... Ouch... Back to the drawing board. Oh, even the 20" ones are at least $1,100 each.

Anyone with ideas for wheels that might look good on my car would be appreciated...

·
Premium Member
2016 Scat Pack
945 Posts
Well, I can get them in 18" to fit my SRT-8. The problem is they are $4,600 for a set of four... Ouch... Back to the drawing board. Oh, even the 20" ones are at least $1,100 each.

Anyone with ideas for wheels that might look good on my car would be appreciated...
Woah, that's a lot of doughs!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts