Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Dodge Challenger SE
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hiya there everyone I have a 2010 Challenger SE and it's been having the lightning bolt indicator come up on my dash at random times and it starts choking when it is indicating with the lightning bolt indicator. So, I was wondering, what I should do and if this is common? And if you have any recommendations. Anything would help please let me know. :)

·
Registered
2010 Dodge Challenger SE
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Thank you very much, also my driver's side headlight keeps turning off do you know what it could be? I unplugged the headlight and checked the bulb and it was fine but it seemed to only turn on when I held it on the connector so maybe replace the connector? I don't know where to get a connector like that, besides Mopar and it be the whole wire harness. Do you know where I could get a second-hand used one or a replacement connector?

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy- GONE :-(
4,714 Posts
Try some electrical cleaner on the headlight contacts, should be able to find it at autoparts store. And most of them will also scan you car for codes for free. They will tell you (try to sell you) the required parts as well, but come back here with the codes they tell you. Could be pedal sensor, throttle position/actuator sensor.

Reactions: Presley's Motors

·
Registered
2010 Dodge Challenger SE
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Try some electrical cleaner on the headlight contacts, should be able to find it at autoparts store. And most of them will also scan you car for codes for free. They will tell you (try to sell you) the required parts as well, but come back here with the codes they tell you. Could be pedal sensor, throttle position/actuator sensor.
Thank you very much I will get back to you both on what I find:)

·
Registered
2010 Dodge Challenger SE
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
okay, I finally got my car scanned and it still occasionally has the throttle body bolt indicator show up on the dash and start choking up and going into limp mode. I did scan it and it showed up as a cylinder 2 misfire which I don't know what or how to fix it? Please help.

·
Registered
2011 SXT Built in the Canada Plant
2,370 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts