Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2009 SRT 8. The only after market addition is a predator diablo sport tune installed by a very well respected shop. There was approximately 1000 miles on the car when installed. After about 300 miles multiple warning lights went on including throttle body, traction control, check engine. I have brought it to the dealer to be repaired 6 times. The problem reoccurs every 60 or so miles. The dealer thought that they had solved the problem the last time. I have another appointment this friday. Question: Is there any reason to believe that the tune is responsible for this issue? I did bring the car to the tuner who could find nothing wrong. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. :scratchhead:

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Remove the predator and drive it for a few weeks and see if the issue continues. Besides, you don't want to go to the dealer with the predator installed. If they update your cars software, you will wipe out your predator for good.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts