Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Friday!

I wasn't sure where to post this so please forgive the breach of etiquette if I'm wrong........I am going to probably pull the trigger on a Modern Muscle throttle body and wanted to know if there was a discount code of any kind before I did. Would like to save a few bucks here and there ya know? Or maybe even spring for the polished version.....anyways, any guidance would be greatly appreciated!!

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,713 Posts
Happy Friday!

I wasn't sure where to post this so please forgive the breach of etiquette if I'm wrong........I am going to probably pull the trigger on a Modern Muscle throttle body and wanted to know if there was a discount code of any kind before I did. Would like to save a few bucks here and there ya know? Or maybe even spring for the polished version.....anyways, any guidance would be greatly appreciated!!
Happy Friday to you too!

Your best bet would be to give them a call or shoot them a pm asking if they had any specials or codes for forum members. If it were my business, I'd rather sell something at a lower profit than not sell it at all. No sale means no profit and something is better than nothing any day of the year.

Just my thoughts! :cheers:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts