Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...for the 6-speed people that HAVE the Throttle Boost...AND have NO issues with it...
Let me know your CALID AND IF YOUR ARE USING Predator or Trinity(PM it to me)...I am helping Diablo trouble shoot this so ALL the 6speed guys can get this!:thumbsup:

If you Do have the Throttle Boost functionality BUT are having problems with your car running post up as well(I have not seen any).

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Will let you know as soon as I get my predator back from Diablosport ... I had a problem during the update to 9r28 crom and had to send it back for repair. I am hoping that I will be able to use this feature on my 6-speed. Hey Mike do you know the status of my predator? RMA #12786 Thanks Rich

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
i haven't updated my predator yet. i am still using the sprint booster to do this. i wish the predator came out with this feature before i spent $329 on the sprint booster. there is one thing i like about the sprint booster is that is has a switch to change the settings on the fly. if it starts raining, i can simply push the button to change the throttle settings. that is the only advantage that i can see over the predator's version of this.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I'm getting terrible throttle lag it seems like in 4th, 5th, and 6th gear cruising on the highway. You can literally count a full second between blipping the throttle and the car reacting... Not sure if its a rpm thing since i've hardly experienced in the city usually because i'm zipping around.... But definite issue with mine, i'm gonna remove the mod to throttle boost and see if it goes away

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I'm getting terrible throttle lag it seems like in 4th, 5th, and 6th gear cruising on the highway. You can literally count a full second between blipping the throttle and the car reacting... Not sure if its a rpm thing since i've hardly experienced in the city usually because i'm zipping around.... But definite issue with mine, i'm gonna remove the mod to throttle boost and see if it goes away
whats your CALID? i think diablo would need that to compare to the ones that the throttle boost does work on.

·
Banned
811 Posts
This weekend I bumped throttle boost up to 10%, and I started getting audible tip in knock, verified as knock by watching STKR on the Predator. I have 94 octane in the tank. I'd recommend using this feature with care. I've removed throttle boost from my tune.

I actually have an auto, so this post was just general and informational for everyone.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
This weekend I bumped throttle boost up to 10%, and I started getting audible tip in knock, verified as knock by watching STKR on the Predator. I have 94 octane in the tank. I'd recommend using this feature with care. I've removed throttle boost from my tune.

I actually have an auto, so this post was just general and informational for everyone.
Shouldn't be such an issue...

Id guess it was related to poor fuel quality rather than the throttle boost...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Man don't even tease us like that. I want this and I want it bad. Any timeline for the update?

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
We're still workin on this. Dont quote me but i think all 6spds or at least a majority of them will have throttle boost in the next update...
thanks diablo guys, for putting the effort in to figuring this out for us 6 speeders :)

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
dont know if its considered "top secret" but why was it effecting some 6 speeds negatively during your initial testing when you decided to not release it for the manuals?

·
Registered
70 Posts
dont know if its considered "top secret" but why was it effecting some 6 speeds negatively during your initial testing when you decided to not release it for the manuals?
this is VERY top secret information.

it just took us a little extra time to verify the functionality on the 6 speeds

we got it handled now though:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts