Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any one heard of Sprint Booster? A power converter plug in. And if so has any one install it and how do you like it?

·
Premium Member
6,492 Posts
Waste of money, there is no real lag. All the booster does is modify the throttle signal. Do a search here, it's been discussed before. :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
I have one works just like they say,makes it more responsive,5 min install,I like it,and don't care what the nay sayers make of it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'll echo Bad Daytona's comments. Have it on two of my cars and for those who prefer a more aggressive throttle tip-in and overall aggressive throttle response, it delivers.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Even if it may "work", why not just buy an InTune? In addition to the throttle boost feature you can add one of the canned tunes and make more power! Two birds one stne man! Like Yahooligan said, this has been discussed before, use the search and do some research!

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
I have not messed with any tuners but I got a 87mm Throttle body from Speedlogix and it made a difference...pretty noticeable difference to me anyway...

·
Registered
247 Posts
Even if it may "work", why not just buy an InTune? In addition to the throttle boost feature you can add one of the canned tunes and make more power! Two birds one stne man! Like Yahooligan said, this has been discussed before, use the search and do some research!
Maybe they want to keep their warranty in tack? I wouldn't think the sprint booster would void it like a tune would. JMO

·
Registered
335 Posts
Let me ask this question, does a tuner turn off the factory knock sensors? Or is that just when a custom tune is installed? I don't have a tuner, so I don't know. Kinda been on the fence about this (indecision may, or may not be part of my problem). It gets a little warm down here in So. Louisiana in the summer time, my car is lowered, although not a daily driver, you get stationary or in stop and go, in the heat, with a tank of questionable fuel, and I can here a knock or ping every once and a while. So, I have resisted the call. Seems like this booster might not do that? Thoughts?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts