Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. New to site so if this isn't posted in the proper discussion area I apologize. I own a 2017 T/A 392 6 speed tremac go green. I've owned the car for 2 years its got 23000 km. I'm from Ontario. I notice when I am getting into the gas pedal I let off and press it again quickly there is absolutely no throttle response. Im wondering if this is normal? Would a pedal commander help out? I cam from a 14 shaker 5.7 6 speed be4 this car and it never had any throttle hesitation.

·
Registered
2011 SXT Built in the Canada Plant
2,316 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
WM, Jay with Banks here. We love hearing great feedback like this. Especially from a Challenger owner. We'd like to interview you for our weekly newsletter which goes out to a few hundred thousand fans. Please email me if you're interested. jtilles at banks power dot com. Thanks!

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Scat Pack, 2019 Challenger SXT AWD
217 Posts
I’ve heard that you can recalibrate the throttle, perhaps others could chime in on its legitimacy.

Reactions: Bob Ricewasser

·
Premium Member
2011 R/T 6M Bright White, 590whp 490wtq, Whipple 10psi, 274 cam, 1 7/8 LT headers, 429 gears
1,297 Posts
Hello. New to site so if this isn't posted in the proper discussion area I apologize. I own a 2017 T/A 392 6 speed tremac go green. I've owned the car for 2 years its got 23000 km. I'm from Ontario. I notice when I am getting into the gas pedal I let off and press it again quickly there is absolutely no throttle response. Im wondering if this is normal? Would a pedal commander help out? I cam from a 14 shaker 5.7 6 speed be4 this car and it never had any throttle hesitation.
That isn't normal and I wouldn't count on an external source to correct the issue.

Is your engine light on? Throwing any codes?

·
Registered
2011 SXT Built in the Canada Plant
2,316 Posts
WM, Jay with Banks here. We love hearing great feedback like this. Especially from a Challenger owner. We'd like to interview you for our weekly newsletter which goes out to a few hundred thousand fans. Please email me if you're interested. jtilles at banks power dot com. Thanks!
Hi Jay I sent you a Message with Contact info and such on here you should see an notification Take Care...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No engine lights. Car runs great pull like a beast. Just the issue of letting off and quickly hitting throttle there's no response... for maybe 1 second or a bit more.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm almost sold. My old challenger had pedal camandor that went into limp mode on me twice

1 - 10 of 10 Posts