Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everybody Tighty Whitey here. I'm new to the forum. I have a 2010 Challenger R/T Classic. it only has about 2100 miles so far, she is no garage queen. I love to drive her. It's funny what 375hp. and a 6 speed do to ya. I need alittle info on a programmer; I've been eyeing the Bully dog because of customer loyalty. but I keep getting told Trinity. how can I get some solid numbers on performance. and does anybody have any advice Thank you Tighty Whitey OUT!!!

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
welcome to the forum, I don't have a tunner but most people on here do and most use preditors but I'll let them explain why.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Trinity or Predator is all we have so far :browsmiley:

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Welcome to the forum TW

Welcome to the forum.
Lots to see, read, learn here.
Learn of places and suppliers that are Challenger friendly.

·
Super Moderator
14,135 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Lots to see, read, learn here.
Learn of places and suppliers that are Challenger friendly.
Stop digging up old New Member Introduction threads. They clutter the forum and make it appear that your only purpose is to increase your post count.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts