Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
12,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need to replace tires again, 275-40zr20's

was running BFG Comp 2 plus, but wasn't crazy about strg wheel nibble, wear was good

considering Continental extreme Contact DW

feedback please???????????

Luke

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Luke

I have heard excellent things about conti tires. If I may suggest take a look at toyo proxy t1 sport. Absolutely awesome tire and great pricing. Gear great great grip

Chris

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,544 Posts

·
Vendor
12,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im not so worried about price,( within reason) I wear them out too damn fast to be real expensive but I really want a great tire, the BFG's were very good but constantly fought steering nibble and vibrations issues

Luke

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,122 Posts
I had the Conti DWS on my 09RT and loved them. They are what I will be using on my SRT when the factory tires are done.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
Steering wheel "nible" can be caused by too wide of a tire for the rim.

As far as the BFG's, I've had several "types" over the years, and overall have come to the conclusion that none of them balanced well, or if they did initially, they didn't stay that way. I gave up on that brand.

As others have posted, I've heard great things about the Conti's, and have for years. I tried to by a set last year, but every dang supplier was "out of stock" for the size that I wanted.

I did really want to try a set, maybe next time.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Nitto Invo for me .... I got the INVO after the BFG's comp 2 and they were waaaay better ... just saying ... I also did hear the Contis are good but im afraid to change that's how good the INVO's are

Reactions: cannonballcobb
1 - 10 of 10 Posts