Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Dude, it looks awesome :bigthumb: Again, I wish I could. Illegal here and she already attracts enough po-lice.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Looks good! Tinting is something i never did to any car...I like it just hard to find someone that can do professionaly around me and look good!

·
Registered
54 Posts
looks hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
399 Posts
That looks really nice. I'm seriously considering doing this as I really like the way it looks. The only issue is, I kind of enjoy people being able to see me when I'm driving mine :)

·
Registered
532 Posts
Looks good! Tinting is something i never did to any car...I like it just hard to find someone that can do professionaly around me and look good!
Imagine that.... Your in Cannonsburg and I have a friend that does tint. He's done all mine and the best part is, he will come to you. When your back from tour and you want to get tinted drop me a PM and I will get you in touch with Rick...

·
Registered
353 Posts
Any worries about the tint being scratched from the door mold? This is the problem that I encountered when I had my DY SRT8. I really want to get my IE tinted but it's not worth the scratches to me. I'm planning on getting moleskin if I do.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys, she goes into her first car show this weekend. If any of you guys are around Fayetteville NC, we will be at the Fayetteville Motorsports Park starting Saturday morning at 9, all money collected from the show will go to The Wounded Warriors charity.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts