Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knows of a good tint shop to go to in the MA area. I want to get my R/T tinted and I dont feel like going to a run of the mill place. Thanks in advance.

Chris. :guiness:

·
Registered
812 Posts
Years ago, I had my '99 Audi A6 tinted at a place called Tint-King in Billerica. That's way out of your way from Brockton, but they were a very good shop. Boston Commercial Window Tint, Residential Home Tinting Service, 3M Window Film

I haven't used them yet, but I bought a Groupon for a detailing at Driven Perfection in Weymouth. DRIVEN PERFECTION They seem to have a good following and I expect good things. I just can recommend them yet.

You should know that some people have had issues with tinting the Challenger's frameless windows. If memory serves, the theory is that the window mechanisms tolerances are very low and can result in vertical scratches through the film as the window moves up and down.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I used Lights Out. I know another member on here used him too. I think his name is Tim. I'll have to look for his card. He'll come to your house or workplace to do it. He does a really good job at a good price! I think he's out of North Attleboro.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replys guys. I'll look into all of them.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I used Tint-King in Billerica also. I was their first challenger tint job and everything came out great. Great service.

·
Registered
118 Posts
You might want to look at Total Auto Concepts in Wareham. I did not have my windows done, but they installed my stereo and CAI and did a great job.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts